The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Nike giving me so many options that I really can't choose...I'd like to get two models just to get a different insole in each. No lunarlon + Zoom unit is a little disappointing. I'm really at a loss, I enjoy the 8 for hooping, the Lunarlon is a great option until it starts to compress. What are your guys thoughts for hooping versus for casual wear?

Can anyone help me try and figure out a green pair.  I want to use the lucky green upper but just not sure of where to go with it.  Open to ideas if anyone has any, here is what I've got so far.

full zoom option?
eek.gif

nike and kobe finally giving people what they want!

Nike giving me so many options that I really can't choose...I'd like to get two models just to get a different insole in each. No lunarlon + Zoom unit is a little disappointing. I'm really at a loss, I enjoy the 8 for hooping, the Lunarlon is a great option until it starts to compress. What are your guys thoughts for hooping versus for casual wear?
I think lunar insoles feel GREAT casually but aren't durable enough for ball. i actually hoop in my superhero elite insoles —phylon, with zoom in the front and back. i can play for hours in those but they're not as comfy to walk around in as lunar insoles. When I make my IDs I'm just going to go for the full zoom option only because it seems like the GR will have zoom heel and lunar free. i can always swap full lunar from an old pair of 8s or mentalities.

Messing with options on my phone so idk if that makes a difference, but does anyone know what the "choose outsole view" option is? Every time I turn it off or on it does nothing.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me try and figure out a green pair.  I want to use the lucky green upper but just not sure of where to go with it.  Open to ideas if anyone has any, here is what I've got so far.

That design you have with gold swoosh, logos, white/gold laces, maybe gold specks.... Would be sick. Just my 2 cents...

I was toying with a similar idea earlier but I'm in wait and see mode on the colored uppers.

Messing with options on my phone so idk if that makes a difference, but does anyone know what the "choose outsole view" option is? Every time I turn it off or on it does nothing.
It just shows you basically the bottom of the shoe with or without the sole on it so you can see which cushioning you chose.

That design you have with gold swoosh, logos, white/gold laces, maybe gold specks.... Would be sick. Just my 2 cents...

I was toying with a similar idea earlier but I'm in wait and see mode on the colored uppers.
Yea had that idea too, cant really tell what this green is like.  Im seeing two different shades depending how I view it on the site

Back
Top Bottom