The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I don't like to mess with painted flyknit if that's the case, but the white pairs could be a problem. Beethovens on the wishlist, and I might have to borrow that Uncle Drew pair too.

Nike trolled everyone with the Grinch X options. This model offers options to create a way better looking Grinch and closer to the original IMO.

Last edited:
KOBE XI PRM IDs.... 
nerd.gif

Nike trolled everyone with the Grinch X options. This model offers options to create a way better looking Grinch and closer to the original IMO.
still think so?

Non painted knit                                                            >                                                     Painted knit

>       

laugh.gif

still think so?

Non painted knit                                                            >                                                     Painted knit

View media item 1861949         >       View media item 1861951

:lol:

I stand corrected. :x

:rolleyes

:lol:

Just means there are premium options coming 

I get that.. but I'll be patiently waiting on what these "PRM options" look like.. either way, I'm sure I'll be forking out some $$ sooner or later, PRM or not!! :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom