The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Goin with the stock black and gold pretty much, should i go black tongue or gold tongue like the pic up there. Cant decide

The reason I'm contemplating cancelling, instead of just returning if I don't like em, is because I'm in Australia

The conversion rate is terrible right now so I dropped $700Aud on two pairs, and that's BEFORE shipping to Australia when they're done.

I'm just worried about cancelling because I know they're gonna look beautiful in person !!

The issue with cancelling now is if you change your mind when pairs start coming in there's no going back and reordering. Just easier to have them on the way, and if you hate the print when it shows up to send them back. Why have to replace something that was easily obtainable at retail for resell. There's 0 liability. You're guaranteed your pair at retail and if you hate you get your cash back.  

because resell is going to be cheaper than retail.

Nobody is going to sell for less than retail when they can easily return to NDC within that return policy window and get their full money back.

Are you only allowed to order 1 pair per account? i have 2 pairs and they said i exceeded the limit..

Didn't realize the Color Shift IDs would be gone once the new IDs came up - I'm guessing there's nowhere else I can get a pair outside of the 'bay?

All ya'll cancelling your orders cause of 'buyers remorse' were in it for the hype/resell

That's how I'm rockin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no buyers remorse I actually wanna buy two more pair but not doing it lol I need to walk away from this threads for a few days before I see another ID I like lol

yall put in work in this thread man 
smokin.gif

Just did the online chat at nike.com... they are going to refund the 20.00 back for the price mistake. They are addressing the issue and going to make the price change sometime today.

All ya'll cancelling your orders cause of 'buyers remorse' were in it for the hype/resell

That's how I'm rockin.

I just kinda rushed into it personally. Then when I saw them on derozan thought they'd look kinda childish on me.. (The stats) which is why I'm contemplating on making one without the stats and only the stats in the sock liner or just making a flyknit I'd I've wanted to.. Plus I feel like 340 Canadian for ems isn't right lol

That's how I'm rockin.
hype and being salty for not hitting on the draw last night but not resell...if I was going to resell I wouldn't have cancelled my order

Back
Top Bottom