The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Same I dont see why anyone will o with any other option when you can have it full length.
didn't get charged for Full zoom...
Man nike really F'ed me up with the insole cushioning options, didn't know they were all the same price!!....thought the full zoom was a extra $20 as it says there so didn't even bother to try and add it didn't want to really spend the extra $20 so i just went with the heel zoom...if i known i could have got the full for same i would have 
mean.gif
....Damn mannnnnnnn 
ohwell.gif

Got charged immediately for both of my pairs. As a matter of fact, Nike took that $240 each immediately but still havent been charged for the $37 mambaday shirt that shipped already lol.

I hope they randomly decide to build mine first and get it to me in two weeks. 

Nice to dream, ain't it?

Boys are going to be real sour when peeps start posting pics of there #mambadays Y'all better make a pair if u canceled, don't live with regrets and respect the MAMBA!!! Nobody has ever gone out like he did last night... SIMPLY AMAZING #BlackMamba #ThankYouKOBE

I swear I'm the worst at making a decision when it comes to iDs. Back and forth between swoosh, logo and laces colors for days 
laugh.gif

Restricting myself to a single simple pair.  Went w/ this as a huge fan of the black/del sol CWs.  May end up swapping for white or yellow laces

Last edited:
Worst case scenario its money put to the side since you can always return them to your local outlet no questions asked

Just called and tried to get ID added too the inside of the tongue but they said they couldn't change it.

I don't understand this, it's not a hard change

From our end it shouldnt be, on Nikes end it is because the NikeID process is so unorganized. What will happen is that they will approve the request to change the ID and he will end up receiving a completely different shoe than what he ordered lol

Back
Top Bottom