The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I don't think anyone posted a time yet but when i called earlier the Rep said the Mamba ID's will end @ 7:30 est.

Just spoke with a rep and apparently I can only order one per biling address, I tried to use wifey's cc and got an error. Not sure how ya'll ordering 2 pairs.

A lot of you may already be aware of this as a couple different NTers have posted in the past, but wanted to give a reminder.

If you use a site like Raise.com or Cardcash.com, you can buy Nike gift cards for like 12-15% off.  Save a little coin especially if doing a multiple pair order.

A lot of you may already be aware of this as a couple different NTers have posted in the past, but wanted to give a reminder.

If you use a site like Raise.com or Cardcash.com, you can buy Nike gift cards for like 12-15% off.  Save a little coin especially if doing a multiple pair order.
this is legit?

For those who can't get on the page, try going incognito. I couldn't get to my cart on my normal browser but it worked fine on incognito mode.

Not having any problems getting on the page (chrome), also was able to add to cart just fine even though I already placed an order for 2 last night

@thapointguy  bruh... 
sick.gif

This is why I need to exit this thread now because it has me ready to order another 3 pairs 
laugh.gif

Do they have any for %off instead of certain dollar amounts?
If you look at those sites, it gives you a gift card value that you receive and the price you pay -- also shows the percentage less that you're paying so you can pick and choose the best available

Repped for this

which one did you use ? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom