The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Not an id, but here's a look at the em's on foot 
12976438_1039373419456231_225526137_n.jpg

Not going to lie. I'm concerned. I'm not a fan of the EM look

No discount for me. Honestly all I wanted was for them to change my option to include the full length zoom but they said they can't unless I cancel and reorder but with the 12 week wait now I'd rather not. It wasn't clear that the zoom wasn't an extra charge so it's messed up they are not willing to offer something for their mistake.

No discount for me. Honestly all I wanted was for them to change my option to include the full length zoom but they said they can't unless I cancel and reorder but with the 12 week wait now I'd rather not. It wasn't clear that the zoom wasn't an extra charge so it's messed up they are not willing to offer something for their mistake.

be persistent with another rep. show em the pic where it says $205-$225 and the nikeid tweet

I think I'm going to be one and done with Raise, it worked but I don't want to continually risk anything.

I dont know exactly what happened.

All i know is when i went to purchase my second card last night, about 10 mins later my cc company called me saying I got a fraud charge of $10,000.

Also i never got that gc processed by them.

raise sent me an undervalued code and then Nike wouldn't take it...kept getting an error then checked balance and it was at 0.

niketalk should have a thumbs down lack of rep. you lose one, kind of like negative feedback on ebay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom