The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

is it too late to change some minor things considering the id's are in the "processing" stage?

theyre going to be sent out end of june so im assuming they actually havent started on it.

is it too late to change some minor things considering the id's are in the "processing" stage?

theyre going to be sent out end of june so im assuming they actually havent started on it.
Best chance would have been to hit up Sergio right after placing the order, that's how I got the date & points added to my Mamba Moment iDs, but otherwise it might be too late. What were you trying to get changed?

So they charged my card the day of order. Now the charges are not there and money is back in my account. Do they not charge again until the shoes are shipped?

Yes for IDs they'll authorize your credit card for the amount but won't actually charge it until your shoes ship out

Best chance would have been to hit up Sergio right after placing the order, that's how I got the date & points added to my Mamba Moment iDs, but otherwise it might be too late. What were you trying to get changed?
oh damn might be too late considering i ordered them on mamba day.

Im thinking twice about speckles which I got and was wondering if no speckles is a cleaner look,  what do you think?

oh damn might be too late considering i ordered them on mamba day.

Im thinking twice about speckles which I got and was wondering if no speckles is a cleaner look,  what do you think?
I haven't gone with speckles on the other iDs I've made before because I used either gum sole or clear sole, but I made a Mamba Day with a solid white sole and went with the speckles, I think they look great like that.

I haven't gone with speckles on the other iDs I've made before because I used either gum sole or clear sole, but I made a Mamba Day with a solid white sole and went with the speckles, I think they look great like that.
ok cool, its prolly too late to switch anyways so ill wait and see what they look like in person, thanks bruh

I wonder how long it will take before this thread is flooded with started emails for the Mamba Days.
- Started Emails

- What time did you order?

- I'm going to hit up Sergio and see why mine haven't started

- Almost Finished Emails

- Why haven't they shipped yet, they've been "Build Complete" for a week

- Potato instagram shots

- Ragrets/No Ragrets

- Shipped

- The shoes missed their flight, delayed another day
I welcome all of this 
smokin.gif

I think they'll be back just without the stats graphic. Gotta remove it for the sake of not getting questions asked about them not available and what not. They'll be back once they're ready to go again.

For what it's worth, I paid mostly with gift cards and there was about 20 bucks left to put on the credit card, and that already hit my account as a sale.

I know this might be tough to determine but based on previous Kobe IDs anyone know any approximate date or month they'll get rid of the Kobe 11 IDs as a whole ? Prob one or two IDs I wanna consider making before I'm done.

I know this might be tough to determine but based on previous Kobe IDs anyone know any approximate date or month they'll get rid of the Kobe 11 IDs as a whole ? Prob one or two IDs I wanna consider making before I'm done.
I think it comes at some point around the week before the 12 will release, they usually put out a last call tweet 

Back
Top Bottom