The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Some help with sizing guys. If I'm 8.5 for the GRs, do I need to size up on the IDs?? Thanks ahead.
hope it's same as GR's as I ordered my GR's size.. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
has anyone ever ordered a white outsole with glow speckles? I was wondering if they are visible in the day time

Going Gum Sole and black leather everything this time. Its the only route I haven't gone with Kobe MCs, hope it looks good.
this and the no imagination pair is the best combination imo.

i think it looks weird when the heel doesn't matches the black part of the upper. 

my problem with this combination tho is they remind me too much of the black horses. which imo are a lil better than this color combinations because of the price, leather tongue and heel tab. 

cant believe i'm saying this but i think i'm gonna have to pass. 

i wish we have the option to change the color of the back part of the upper and the logo of the tongue without changing the heel.

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking as well. I wanted to go black gum but they remind me of the black horses and I already have those. All white probably doesn't look as good because of the black part of the heel. So I'm just gonna blackout everything. That's the one thing I regret with the mamba day id I made anyway is not making one with a black sole.

it's been played out obviously. nothing new, literally a rehash of literally the same weave.

it still looks nice tho

Last edited:
ummmm...these will be spray paint on like the northern light all star...like most of the ID color way

ummmm...these will be spray paint on like the northern light all star...like most of the ID color way
Multicolor IDs aren't painted, even when we got painted asymmetrical IDs with the Kobe 10, the multicolor/mamba color were true MC Flyknit, not painted. A colorshift iD like the Northern lights are painted, yes, but not a multicolor flyknit like the ones pictured. 

Last edited:
Thinking about pulling the trigger, what do you all think? Any ideas that may of missed on that could help improve these a little more?

I'm kind of concerned about the tongue being all white, including the Kobe logo

Last edited:

Thinking about pulling the trigger, what do you all think? Any ideas that may of missed on that could help improve these a little more?

I'm kind of concerned about the tongue being all white, including the Kobe logo
I did a white outsole, white lining, white tongue, white laces, with black heel, and black swoosh.  Try that and see if you like it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom