The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Can somebody confirm the sizing please?
I'm usually 9us, but my size is 9,5us for MC IX & X.
Should I pick 9 or 9,5us for the MC XI?
Thanks in advance

I would like to know too. Went up half a size for my IX and X but with these I went TTS because that's what I've been reading but I'm not sure

Hoping the weave isn't all bright and fruity. I prefer a darker MC weave. 4 weeks or less, we should be seeing the final product here pretty soon.

Hoping the weave isn't all bright and fruity. I prefer a darker MC weave. 4 weeks or less, we should be seeing the final product here pretty soon.
this is one of the main reasons why I'm not sure, if I should order a pair.

The weave looks really fruity like you called it.

Reminds me very much of the MC racer that dropped this year. If the weave looks like this in person, it's a pass for me.

Thinking about pulling the trigger, what do you all think? Any ideas that may of missed on that could help improve these a little more?

I'm kind of concerned about the tongue being all white, including the Kobe logo
I added the metallic gold speckle on the laces. 

The thing with the weave is it varies, we all know that.

Of course it varies, but from the pics on NDC it looks super fruity. Almost exactly like the MC ID for the Lunars were. If it's like those I will be returning them. The pics of the MC from the 9's on NDC looked super dark, I'm sure ya'll remember. You almost couldn't really tell it was MC.

True, they were darker in NDC images, and very red/magenta dominated on a lot of pairs, but its a roll of the dice with any MC. If I had a preference I'd go with darker, more like the lateral side of the Masterpiece than the medial side. 

Pics of the 9s originally:

I guess there was some misunderstanding...i was talking about the EVO upper option which looks like snake skin.

man stop, it is impossible to spray paint a multicolor weave... Nike has never spray painted a multicolor shoe... Thats why everyone has  been waiting for these because they are guaranteed to not be spray painted.  But by all means, pass on them more for the rest of us. 
I was talking about the EVO upper option. Of course they are not gonna paint the Multi. I own all multi color shoes expect Flyknit MC 1 and MC2 lol

I guess there was some misunderstanding...i was talking about the EVO upper option which looks like snake skin.
laugh.gif
 well that makes a lot more sense. Yea those are gonna be interesting looking to say the least

Can somebody confirm the sizing please?

I'm usually 9us, but my size is 9,5us for MC IX & X.

Should I pick 9 or 9,5us for the MC XI?

Thanks in advance
I'm a size 10.5 on the 8's and 9's

I had to size up to 11 on the X elite flyknits (The ID MC last year). I initially returned a 10.5 ID I ordered because it was jus too narrow. .

For the XI's, I am a 10.5 for my elite fly knits  (ASG, Bruce Lee, Avars).

I will be ordering 10.5 for these ID's. 

Why not got to a store and try a flyknit on for the XI ?

Last edited:
Placed my order for the design above. Leather heel/swoosh. Wolf Grey lining/outsole. Was debating between volt or black heel logo but I figured I'd let the multi-color weave make all the noise. Can't wait to see how these turn out!

For those trying to get the closest to the Original 9 MPs, there's a "reflective silver" option for the Nike Swoosh. Maybe paint over a layer or satin clear coat and might give you that sheen similar to the MP's?

Anyway, here's what it looks like. Thought it might be a cool idea.

Back
Top Bottom