The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Those look awesome.  I just wish there would have been two MC options.  This fade to black, and one fade to white.  If that fade was to white, these would look unreal...reminiscent of that HTM 9.
yeah, that would be nice but I'm just glad that they aren't assymetrical or painted.. 

Last edited:
You might be able to get a refund since nobody signed for them if that happened.

Damn that MC looks nice AF. I like the black mixed in. Can't wait for mine to come tomorrow! Gumsole. I'll try to post non-potato pics :smile:
My photog skills suck, but here goes. I don't like how the gumsole is a bit translucent, and the 4 stiches on the left *** is a little sloppy, but overall I'm happy.

Haven't seen this combo yet. Trying to maximize wearability and already have an xdr pair w black tongue. What y'all think?
I like those, but I gotta have the sewn on swoosh. What did you do for the XDR? I'm looking at maybe doing this.

But I'm unsure how close the XDR and wolf gray are to each other.

I like those, but I gotta have the sewn on swoosh. What did you do for the XDR? I'm looking at maybe doing this.
View media item 2222231
But I'm unsure how close the XDR and wolf gray are to each other.

First pair was stock with metallic laces.
Xdr pair is stock but with white swoosh and silver Kobe shield on rear.

We'll see - Xdr comes in tomorrow. Might return both now that I've got a sense of how certain combos look. Not unhappy with my pairs but you learn a lot from seeing the real deal.

Can anyone help me changing the trident color on the heel? The only option I'm able to have is black. I want it all white but I don't see the option to change the color anywhere just the graphic itself.

Can anyone help me changing the trident color on the heel? The only option I'm able to have is black. I want it all white but I don't see the option to change the color anywhere just the graphic itself.

You got to make them through the Nike plus app and u can change the color 2 whatever. I did it the other night for my 2nd pair

We'll see - Xdr comes in tomorrow. 
I have these coming tomorrow as well.. I have a feeling they will look 
nthat.gif

A couple of my MC IDs have a tongue issue where one side is affixed tighter or with less material than the other, so when they are tied, the tongues sit crooked. Has anyone ever experienced this and found a way to fix the situation? Maybe cut the connector fabric on the short side, or use a small piece of internal velcro on the long side to pull the tongue straight?

My first pair was supposed to come Friday, got the delayed message, out for delivery today. Looking forward to seeing them in-hand

Man this is crazy. Was patiently waiting for my ID's to come in because I haven't had any updates at all (stupid nike+ app). I decide to try and check it out through the order history and I find out that they are on the way today. I'm pretty excited. Will post pics when I get them in hand.

Guys, should I be worried about my order? Ordered 17/10 , almost finished 28/10 ...and since then there is this status (in My orders ) - ´ Partially Shipped ´ .. I didn´t order anything else and just 1 pair of MC .. or am I just impatient since everybody getting their pairs ? 
ohwell.gif
  Thanks 

Guys, should I be worried about my order? Ordered 17/10 , almost finished 28/10 ...and since then there is this status (in My orders ) - ´ Partially Shipped ´ .. I didn´t order anything else and just 1 pair of MC .. or am I just impatient since everybody getting their pairs ? 
ohwell.gif
  Thanks 
nah you should be worried, ordered mine 25/10 arriving 10/11 (already been shipped and headed to the states)

Back
Top Bottom