The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

Hello everyone, any idea how many colorways are still left for MB2? Im thinking 3: white/red, navy blue/orange, and the galaxy? And for some reason the yellow one which as of right now doesnt have any leaks/real pictures?

Hello everyone, any idea how many colorways are still left for MB2? Im thinking 3: white/red, navy blue/orange, and the galaxy? And for some reason the yellow one which as of right now doesnt have any leaks/real pictures?

The only ones I've seen photos of that haven't released yet are the white/red, navy/orange, and these:

e4f4597f-ac50-4d08-aad7-30eafbae4292-jpeg.3042068
5d7cbdd6-ed4e-44f8-a530-ab07985be7b8-jpeg.3014531

Wondering if that top pair is a scrapped Rick And Morty sample since the R&M already dropped? Look at the tongue, sorta looks like a Rick and Morty graphic (although I might be trippin lol)

Either way I like that colorway, maybe they drop it sans the R&M branding and just use Lamelos logo

Puma tryna milk it for all its worth

Speaking of MB01’s, I got a couple extra pairs if anybody looking. Buzz City, Rock Ridge, Black Iridescent Dreams and the Triple White/silver - all sz 9.5 dead stock in the box

I’d like those Digi joints on discount. $150 is a tough ask for that colorway. Teals though? I’d pay that no questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom