THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Sorry Nike... looks like something Alonzo Mourning would have worn back in the day!

This had me rolling 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Sorry Nike... looks like something Alonzo Mourning would have worn back in the day!

This had me rolling 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hahahaha that had me crackin up! Haha. But yeah, from that angle, it does look wack.. The side view looks dope.

VIII's look good.  They have potential.  Like that they went with the type of mesh tongue from the PS VII's and not AM.  Also like the perforation on the medial side.  I would prefer full grain instead of nubuck though.  Also can anyone explain the shape in the heel.  Obviously the tech is air max but that looks very similar to the shape of a zoom air bag.  IDK maybe i'm trippin
Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

1277296380652153290.jpg

Generic looking. For some reason or other reminds me of one of those non-sig TL shoes Nike would've released in the mid to late 90s.

Damn thats an ugly shoe. Prolly gonna retail for 160$. I aint buying a single colorway of these. Nike saved us a lot of money with this ugly design
laugh.gif

Hope they dont mess up the Kobe VI

They remind me of the shox Vince Carter IV's. I'll reserve judgement until I see better pics or more colorways though.

not bad but dont flow as well as the vii.still pretty strong though not that big of a fan of the carbon fiber either.

besides being high tops what else about these are like the yeezys? i dont remember air max or carbon fiber on any yeezys

The design is ehhh, maybe, somewhat, but I am digging the huge swoosh. It gives it that iconic look. Besides everyone now says garbage, crap, wack, or any other word associated with a negative feel for em, but we all know once limited colorways show up such as dunkmans, CTK, SVSM, Univ. of akron, fruity peebles
laugh.gif
or any other HOH color then everyone and their grandma is gonna cop

can we get a Tittle change?
and These are ok, These aren't the best, but they aren't the worst..

I knew off hand that the 8's weren't going to be better than the 7's. its almost impossible.. the 7's were just toooo clean..

and NWT your wilin saying 8s > 7's. chillllllll lol 
smile.gif

but i have a feeling that they should hook up the colorway.. AND JASON or anyone at Nike stop giving up a whole bunch of WHITE BASED colorways.. 

joint is annoying..  
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom