THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^Damn sorry to hear that....I'm supposed to wear an 11.5, but I look goofy with such long shoes so I tend to wear 11 or 10.5, sometimes it might annoy my feet just a tad bit, but overrall, I can live with it.

How in the hell do you do this?That's hilarious to me. Do you bend your toes upwards?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

^Damn sorry to hear that....I'm supposed to wear an 11.5, but I look goofy with such long shoes so I tend to wear 11 or 10.5, sometimes it might annoy my feet just a tad bit, but overrall, I can live with it.

How in the hell do you do this?That's hilarious to me. Do you bend your toes upwards?
laugh.gif
Naw, when I measure my foot it's an 11.5 but when I try on 11s, I still have space at the tip of the shoe...10.5 my foot is pretty much at the tip of the shoe...Bruh I'm 5'9" and stocky, I look silly as hell will long shoes on honestly...Might sound foolish, but that's my steez #kanyeshrug

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

bmoore34 wrote:

^Some times I believe fans get too personal about athletes...Fans act like the athlete is supposed to be loyal to them because they are loyal to him (buying merchandise/tickets/etc....), THAT ALONE KILLS ME....Lebron has his own life, he can do whatever the hell he wants...When he first left Cleveland for Miami I was mad as hell, now I realize why he did it though...Better opportunity, this is his life, not ours...So why are so many people whining about his own personal decisions? What should he do: Stay in Cold ***$ Cleveland with a dead ***$$$ city or go to Miami a city that has a decent economy, beautiful weather, and hot chicks 24/7 while playing with 2 future hall of famers? Sometimes people gotta quit sucking the sac and keep it movin. Yall (the fans) actin like females in a breakup sometimes...STRAIGHT TRIPPIN ("O LEBRON LEFT CLEVELAND AND I LOVED HIM THERE SO NOW I HATE HIM, EVEN THOUGH HE WAS THERE FOR 7 YEARS AND WE COULDN'T FIND A WAY TO WORK IT OUT" ETC)...when it comes down to the fact that yall don't even know Lebron personally. So what should he do?

i know Im late but damn this dude preetty much summed it up...

I applaud you sir
pimp.gif

Thx bruh, sometimes it just kills me how sensitive people are with things they have nothing to do with..It's entertainment...This is no different than a good wrestler going bad on WWE...Some fans gone stick around some aint(but once he start winning watch everyone come back and hop on his sack for it happens waaaaaaaaaaay too often), we all know why majority of the fans left, so why do they keep telling us the same thing? People kill me. I could care less what another man is doing with his life.. Especially if it's benefiting his future.

Thats b/c most of you guys in this thread are only concerned about KICKS. I think most of you also missed the point that some of us (atleast me) was making. Life is bigger then just whether or not Nike releases a HWC or not! & if you could care less about a human being surviving & surpporting his family (even if its dependent on another man's decision) then shame on you. We are all one pink slip away from selling eveyr pair of kicks we have!

what?.. its not that we only care about his kicks.. it just that like royal said, people look into his desicion to hard.. his legacy, his stats and him being a " sidekick" to d wade. C'mon man.

do we really care about all that? like royal said its all entertainment thats it.. I think people are sad that they won't see him be the next MJ, or see him score 81 + points and shatter all those

records..  yes he might have taken the "easy way out" and signed with a team with better players. and i just wanna throw this out, Lebron hasn't had any huge injury's yet.

and what if he signed a 7 yr deal with the cavs and his 3 or 4th season, blow or break some bone trying to be what people what him to be. #justsaying

the last 2 or 3 sentences didn't make sense to me bro..

Fresh, First of all I want to commend you on this debate. The one thing that you never do is get angry & start cussing & attacking another man. That is class. Second i see your point clearly, I just don't see how people would basically say who cares about someone else lively hood. So let's get back to the VIIIs. 
happy.gif
 I bought the Chinas in my true size & these things hurt!!! A half size up is much better!

grin.gif
See my thing is....While growing up my fam taught me to never depend on a person, cuz in the end that person will tend do what is better for them regardless of how you feel...I'm sorry to hear about what Lebron did to the economy up there, but damn...Yall shouldn't have put so much faith in dude. Yo can you post some decent pics of you rockin the Chinas? I still haven't seen them on feet.

I'm going to try them out today so I could see how they feel that way I can gauge what size I need to wear for the "South Beach"

Half of the people that talk all that sh*t about Lebron are just racist if it's one thing Ive learned from Nike Talk Just by going into the general forms that half the cats on NT are racist.. Lebron switches cities and a better city at that and gets all this hate while Big Ben Roth is accused of rape, not for the first time but for the second and nothing really pops off with that!! Isn't that funny how the black guy is worst in the eyes of many, I'm not even black and I see that +@%%, I don't hear white folk talkin about Ben the way they rip lebron¿

^hell you hear people still hating on Kobe bout that rape sh!!!!t more than you do Ben. I'm not gonna say people on NT are racist, just maybe subconsciously they tend to look out for "their own kind"....People tend not to notice this cuz it's their subconscious.

Word is that lebron 8v/2 Christmas cw is goin to be crazy, Ihaven't seen them just word of mouth..

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

lmao @ dudes who wear 11.5 tombout they feeet be looking big in shoes

try being size 13 =)

<Lol try being a size 17. It's hard as he'll finding shoes, but they're usually cheaper. (just picked up ds birthday iv $90 shipped)

I just hope V2 and/or V3 fit better.

And how tall are u big footed people ( sz 13 , 17-18) ?
I'm 5'6 and a sz 11, anything bigger wouldnt be right.
Its already a bad look.
Lol

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Word is that lebron 8v/2 Christmas cw is goin to be crazy, Ihaven't seen them just word of mouth..

I really liked last years even though they went on clearance most places around my way, if they have anything in common with last years I might be sucked in to buying on discount.

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Its already a bad look.
Lol
eek.gif
 NO ROMO... but Damnnnnn... 5'9 size 9.5 - 10..

lol no snapping though

just copped my LB8's yesterday.....super comfy...more than last year's....V3 will use Hyperfuse Tech this should be interesting

as for the fit its more or less true to size they DO have a more narrow foot than the VII's so take that as a factor but i'm good w/ my 10.5's

yall wilding out in here... never really thought the race had anything to do with anything. They loved him in Cleveland, if they were racist they wouldn't have loved him at all.

As far as the dude with the big feet, that sounds rough, hope you have a growth spurt to catch up with your shoes.

I'm 6'3 and wear sz11... I consider myself fortunate. Moms used to try to buy me some big %*+ sneakers, I swear if you wear big sneakers your foot grows into them haha

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Its already a bad look.
Lol
eek.gif
 NO ROMO... but Damnnnnn... 5'9 size 9.5 - 10..

lol no snapping though

ohwell.gif
 I'm 5'10" with a size 13...

Back
Top Bottom