THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Like i said on twitter... Those pics sold me.. The Leather makes the shoe WAYYY better than the Nubuck/suede... Cant wait to see more c/ws

imo, without the Lebron name attached to these, I think no one would be giving these a second look. But someone always says this about a sig shoe and to each his own
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

The Thing I don't get is why they continue to make a Black & Red CW? as the initial release. These are no where near the Colors of the Cleveland Cavs. i dont get it.

The Cavs wear blk shoes for road games when they wear the wine/red uniforms, part of their color scheme is wine/red, so it's not rocket science bro...

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i swear some of you come up with the wildest reasons to justify your love/hate for something.
laugh.gif

i'd rather read 5 pages of "i don't like lebron shoes because they don't fit my game" instead of "kobe> lebron because john wall had a bad half in lebrons. and boy, that ronnie turiaf sure has taken his game to new heights while wearing kobes."

c'mon son.

if you don't like a shoe because you honestly don't like it, leave it at that. trying to justify your feelings by posting something crazy is just
tired.gif

also 
smh.gif
@ the 7's being too heavy to ball in. really?

and i've seen countless amounts of people balling in head to toe kobe outfits who [kobe] couldn't throw the ball in the ocean if they were sitting in a boat [/kobe]. that easily goes both ways.

/rant

roll.gif

They look so Monsterous in white. I seriously still think these are way better than the VIIs. These actually have a design to em. The 7s were just blehh to me...

I don't know, LeBrons always grow on me but right now i'm its just kinda
ohwell.gif
, the white ones do look better though and his shoes always look better in the limited cw's. 

Originally Posted by ijustice

I don't know, LeBrons always grow on me but right now i'm its just kinda
ohwell.gif
, the white ones do look better though and his shoes always look better in the limited cw's. 

Leather looks better....... but that's coming from a pretty weak starting point.

IMO, Decent colorblocking will make (barely) or break this shoe.

i like the suede pair but im loving these with the leather a red carpet colorway in these would be crazy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Those pics sold me.. The Leather makes the shoe WAYYY better than the Nubuck/suede... Cant wait to see more c/ws
THIS if you're reading JP.  Stick to the leathers and perhaps mesh.  I'm liking the design though.

Im glad to hear that they feel more comfortable than the VII's and have more ankle support. From a far they look really good, but up close the suede is really holding back the black/white/red cw.

I'm def digging these, just not the blck/wht/red cw (mostly because of the suede)

That pebbled leather looks great on these

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Im glad to hear that they feel more comfortable than the VII's and have more ankle support. From a far they look really good, but up close the suede is really holding back the black/white/red cw.

The VII gave me blisters and I didn't feel the Max Air at all, whereas my Air Total Max Uptempos felt like matresses under my feet.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

The VII gave me blisters and I didn't feel the Max Air at all, whereas my Air Total Max Uptempos felt like matresses under my feet.

Back
Top Bottom