THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I hope they have Air Max in the heel, Zoom in the forefoot. Some flywire and a little bit of Foamposite for durabilty.
Haha, sheesh that would be insane!
Not to mention expensive!

Well, you get what you pay for =)

Garuntee that's not gonna happen for the VIIIs but it's a cool concept

Already thinking about how these would look in Electric Green.
nerd.gif

i hope nike minimizes the big swoosh thats been around in every of their shoes these days....I remember the basketball shoes either signature or not in the 90s wherein nike swoosh are small and placed right in the shoes...

Nike doesnt need an overpowering swoosh in order for their shoes to be recognized!

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by metallic

No prob guys and the colors that are scheduled to release show no signs oflebron leaving the cavaliers. The VIII is a nice shoe. I was just not allowed totake pics of the sample I was shown. And I was told to keep it on the low......For now.

in your opinion,
which shoe looks better? VII or VIII?

b/c we all know performance will def be VIII > VII

To be honest I am a big fan of the VII (bought almost all the colorways), but theVIII is was very nice as well. that's all I can say for now.....

Originally Posted by ultimate disposal

i hope nike minimizes the big swoosh thats been around in every of their shoes these days....I remember the basketball shoes either signature or not in the 90s wherein nike swoosh are small and placed right in the shoes...

Nike doesnt need an overpowering swoosh in order for their shoes to be recognized!

PREACH!, lol after having a big swoosh on the lebron VI and VIIs and Kobe IV and V they need to stop, it makes them look like some regular nike shoe , not a signature one

does anyone know if Kixcome.com is legit? It's hard to tell. They got high prices on kicks that are supposed to have high prices but they have sizes 8-13 for almost everything. They also state on their site that theyre legit and they dont sell fakes/variants/etc. SKETCHY. Anyone ever ordered from there? LEGIT?

Don't you think that those CW's ("Black/White-Sport Red-Metallic Gold" and "Black/Black-Metallic Gold") can be a signal of LeBron staying in Cleveland??

lol maybe we can talk about his upcoming shoe after the season is over... i mean viiis already? ...

Subject to change. The Cavs are dropping gold in favor of yellow.

I'll reserve judgement until I see actual pics. Nonetheless, thanks for the teaser. Interest...piqued.

Back
Top Bottom