THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Can we go back in topic please, start a thread in the S&T section if ya'll wanna continue the argument.

When is the Bred 8 dropping on NDC? Midnight EST?

already drop on east bay...

Great commercial..takin a lotta shots though
laugh.gif

CAN I PLEASE GET THE sku # FOR THE SOUTH BEACHES?? I've been patiently waiting for all u debaters to settle down. I jus want the damn sku # please lol

bahunt8 wrote:

Alright for those of us who actually care about the SHOES lol... Here are some quotes from Petrie last night I found kinda interesting and helpful.

“Favorite color or the VIII? Hmmm- well, Im a big fan of a few that will never see the light of day. And just to clear this up- in no way am I solely responsible for the colors of shoes that come out. I can only offer my suggestions!

The commercial was on point. It's gonna add fuel to the fire. Haters gon' hate no matter what Lebron does, good or bad.

Originally Posted by jca998

^^^^

We'll know in 2 hours.

Just kidding, did you check Nike Basketballs Facebook page? They usually post when shoes are available for purchase on the site. Or...

you can get them here: http://shoetrends.com/item.asp?PID=2590&CID=78

Full size run still available at $40 less than retail.

A NT member is getting them for me. He said midnight, I'm just checking, its no big deal. A little cheaper than shoetrends too.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

I really enjoyed the shot he took at Charles cause if memory serves me right Barkley went to Houston to team up with Clyde and the Dream and Im not comparing Miami big three to Houston's three but he did go join hall of famers to try and win a championship so now we really do know Charles is not a role model by being a hypocrite  
Your statement is not entirely correct, Barkley was TRADED to houston, for Sam Cassell, Robert Horry & I think another player. He was at the end of his career & did what alot of aging NBA player do chase a team to get a ring. LeBron is in his prime. & I am a heat fan & HATE that he is there. I am a little older then alot of you guys, so my reasoning is more economical. Him leaving will cause alot of people in Cleveland to lost there job. So yes LeBron is a selfish individual for what he did to the economy if a city that is already struggling.
a city shouldnt depend on one man like that to make it money.

I understand what you are saying, but the most powerful country in the world also should not be in a recession, but we are so there's alot of things that shouldn't be, but they are. & when that is the case there comes a charge that a person should have. but let's get back to the shoes........ I brought the China's & unless the home HWC way come out I am done unless the SVSM< CTK or Akrons are HEAT!

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Are Chinas still dropping tomorrow?

Someone earlier said he called a Nike rep and they said it's not dropping tomorrow. I'm hearing others say the same but nothing set in stone.

^^^
thanks. I wish i had a def. answer. lol
my hoh is closed
cant call and ask, they said they were tho, now im hearing different

Back
Top Bottom