The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

You are correct, there is also demand (the buyer) which sets the price along with supply (the seller). However, having 2,014 pairs worldwide which is probably the most hyped shoe of 2014 so far and if all of the sellers (supply) would all agree to $2,014. I'm sure there are 2,014 celebrities or rich people that would have no problem spending that on the shoes because they want them (demand). If no one buys at that price, you can always decrease from there.  However, what I don't want to see happen is for someone who got the shoes who needs the money for bills so sell them for something ridiculous like $500 and then have people say, oh I saw a pair of these shoes sell for $500, you are crazy for wanting $2,014 or $1500 or whatever the number may be and have the resale value decrease immediately because of that. It's simple economics here. The reason it could possibly be controlled is because there are only 2,014 pairs. really, that means there may only be 1000 people since a lot of people got 2 or 3+ pairs each. Just my opinion and thoughts. I'm open to everyone's input, comments, and criticism, this is just what I would like to see happen for once.
there is ALWAYS a handful of people that get desperate and need the money asap so they drop the price dramatically. Some people really depend on shoes to pay bills 
mean.gif

if 1 thing doesnt match your paypal / CC info they will call to verify. in my case i used a different phone # and it didnt match my paypal info so they called.

btw i say we ban that guy trying to control the market. dude is taking reselling to a whole nother level. 

My guess is that this is that guys first limited shoe :lol:

You think if you paid with a nike gift card that Nike would call to verify?

Need to see the pics of these that are floating around...

If there was some floating around openly, surely we would have come across them by now. I have a friend who works in marketing for Nike and told me he tried poking around the campus for information and came up empty

^ those are from nikeid.com I wonder who will be the first to get leaked pics.. Would be cool if Lebron was the one to do it.. via Twitter/Instagram

I actually like the fact of not knowing what they look like until we get them. Makes it interesting. Just hope they don't suck, lol

I actually like the fact of not knowing what they look like until we get them. Makes it interesting. Just hope they don't suck, lol
man thats true id like to just open and be like oh hey surprise ill have to stay off of IG and any sneaker site getting closer to the date

I took too long to finish this up and missed out. My friend kept coming over and it took time away from the xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom