The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind the red box. Nike took down the FAQ page so i used a old screen shot.

look at the 2nd question. this leads me to believe that they are trying to ship them without official pics.

I think Nike should do this more often so that "early link", "rsvp service" would never be existed 
roll.gif
they could just implement footlockers system and it would all go as well.. 

This thread will be entertaining while waiting for pics to leak. To say the least.

Last edited:
Obviously ID's the guy even replied to a guy saying "lol people will believe anything" & plus color code doesn't match so not sure why i am even writing about it but anyways.... let the wait continue! 

2k support is pretty crappy. I just got an email about the issue opened weeks ago when everyone was having connection issues. On top of that it said try these connection troubleshooting tips!! C'mon man. The servers were busted.

If you guys can't express your feelings without profanity than you need not post.

Word to the deleted posts

Last edited:
I predict that these will not be the shoes LeBron posted on his instagram, they will not come in special packaging, but they definitely will be in the top  LeBron's to have released.

i agree they probably aren't the ones LeBron has posted himself wearing, but i will not be surprised if the first place anybody sees these shoes is LeBron posting them on Instagram

2k support is pretty crappy. I just got an email about the issue opened weeks ago when everyone was having connection issues. On top of that it said try these connection troubleshooting tips!! C'mon man. The servers were busted.

Got the same thing. They asked for a bunch more info. I just ignored/disregarded.

You guys have to realize that 2k support is experiencing something that is very atypical for what it usually uses. the few instances that the issue is a singular customer issue usually results in the customer returning the video game and get a new copy. global issues get fixed with patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom