The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
feelsgoodman2.jpg

I just like that I put in work and didn't lose because of an early link or super bot

if you say so.

You seem mad. Just using business logic here, not sure what your reasoning for it not potentially happening is. But these companies are greedy as sin and this is a fantastic way to line everyone's pockets.

why would i be mad? you seem to know everything and know nike very well. i mean, its the first time nike has done a video game collaboration right? because if they did before then they would have done it annually for that too.

OR nike has a history of making uber limited releases just to keep the thirst strong.

why would i be mad? you seem to know everything and know nike very well. i mean, its the first time nike has done a video game collaboration right? because if they did before then they would have done it annually for that too.

OR nike has a history of making uber limited releases just to keep the thirst strong.
Nike has done numerous collabs revolving around videogames including EA sports collaborations and Sony as well (playstation Air Force 1). I'm not even saying this will necessarily be annual either... for all we know they could launch another product tomorrow that requires you to play X amount of online games to be eligible.

And, without going into much depth, I know Nike well because I was employed by them for almost 4 years so I'm not just grabbing air... lol

Knowing Nike's need for hype and the hyper-profit driven business plan implemented over the last decade, I just find it hard to not see them getting together on something similar again in the future.

And I'm not sure why you'd be mad, but it sure seems like you're brushing me off with sarcasm.

These better not be them!!!!!!! A lot of people are posting this on twitter now but people are saying they can't be them because there is no red on the shoe. 

I really think that we are all going to get the shoe on the same day and that's when you'll see pics. No preview pics...just...here's your shoe.

That ninja shoulee posted them a week or two ago but idk why people are saying these are it lol.

I could see Nike using the chroma option though since I'm pretty sure it hasn't been used on any 11's yet. Someone bash me if I'm wrong.

Nike has done numerous collabs revolving around videogames including EA sports collaborations and Sony as well (playstation Air Force 1). I'm not even saying this will necessarily be annual either... for all we know they could launch another product tomorrow that requires you to play X amount of online games to be eligible.

And, without going into much depth, I know Nike well because I was employed by them for almost 4 years so I'm not just grabbing air... lol

Knowing Nike's need for hype and the hyper-profit driven business plan implemented over the last decade, I just find it hard to not see them getting together on something similar again in the future.

And I'm not sure why you'd be mad, but it sure seems like you're brushing me off with sarcasm.

Why would I be mad? Until you provide me proof that another 2k collab is happening I have no reason to believe you. Your word is about as good as A Rods for all I care.

Thanks? I would?

Being a senior member of Niketalk you'd figure you'd realize Nike kills EVERYTHING. There's absolutely no way this doesn't happen again in some form.

dont listen to him, hes just bored saying anything.

will probably happen again. only thing i feel is its gonna be way more hyped up thats for sure.

especially if the 2k14 shoe looks good.

also to contribute to the thread my charge disappeared from my pending transactions. idk if that the norm for everyone but i saw a couple replies saying theirs did also.

Last edited:
This group is ONLY intended for people that preorded a pair(s) of the NBA 2K14 Lebron 11's.
I want to get the most accurate shoe count possible!
We can discuss a set resale price so we can control the market as much as possible
and more details and info will be released as it becomes available. Thanks!

:smh:

controlling the market? this is ridiculous.

wear the damn shoes people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom