The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
back to the topic at hand tho... I'm totally ok not seeing until they show up at my door. I know it wont happen... a pic will leak or someone will get their pair a day earlier than me and post it, but i do think that would be cool. also, i read on twitter earlier that these are supposedly coming in special packing with 2k branding, but that the shoe wouldnt have any brandin

Last edited:
too late. its 1 thing to have a disagreement. telling people to eat this or that and all that other stuff will get you instabanned no matter who you are talking to.

Dude was straight losing it..

i know. he started with me. pretty much clowning me then hollered respect when people didn't agree. o well. he didn't contribute anything anyways.

as already seen, if we have a disagreement, its one thing. going out of scope is a whole different story. 2 other members haven't been too happy with me in here recently. they are both still active members. 1, i

Last edited:
i know. he started with me. pretty much clowning me then hollered respect when people didn't agree. o well. he didn't contribute anything anyways.

as already seen, if we have a disagreement, its one thing. going out of scope is a whole different story. 2 other members haven't been too happy with me in here recently. they are both still active members. 1, i

dude your something else! now I am ignorant? I am supposed to take big J's word because your a nike talk admin. show me some proof of those shoes actually on the shelf instead of just running your mouth which you do alot and are quite disrespectful on here and again you did not name one shoe that was from a contest... did paranormans end up on clearance? smart ***

you are ignorant and I haven't read one uplifting or knowledgeable thing you have posted! learn some respect!
What does it really matter whether they go or not? Do you have some huge stake in this that if they get sent to an outlet it will make you somehow feel inferior? If they are cancellations then there is a very high chance they will go to an outlet like numerous people have stated. Chill out, it is a shoe.

dude your something else! now I am ignorant? I am supposed to take big J's word because your a nike talk admin. show me some proof of those shoes actually on the shelf instead of just running your mouth which you do alot and are quite disrespectful on here and again you did not name one shoe that was from a contest... did paranormans end up on clearance? smart ***

you are ignorant and I haven't read one uplifting or knowledgeable thing you have posted! learn some respect!
http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-outlet-alert-heat-restock.html

roll.gif
roll.gif
hahahahahahaha

Those that still have a valid code, have you checked if size(s) have been popping up?

Dead at the meme

Last edited:
We talking about lebrons though?! Lebrons?! Who cares where they end up if your one of the 2014 people.. Lol it's not that serious..
I would just like to let you know that he isn't 1 of 2,014 PEOPLE, he is 1 of 2,014 PAIRS. I know a lot of people bought multiple pairs, including myself, not to mention 1 guy that got 102. There may only be 600-800 people that will actually have the shoes. Makes it a little more serious.

I would just like to let you know that he isn't 1 of 2,014 PEOPLE, he is 1 of 2,014 PAIRS. I know a lot of people bought multiple pairs, including myself, not to mention 1 guy that got 102. There may only be 600-800 people that will actually have the shoes. Makes it a little more serious.

Yeah your right... I forgot people got multiples.

Wait someone got a 102 pairs??

If someone actually got and posts a photo of themselves with 102 pair, nothing to do but salute the hustle. that being said, i would still imagine there being more like 12-1300 individual owners.i would say at least 60% of buyers only bought one pair, meaning at least 1200

Yeah your right... I forgot people got multiples.

Wait someone got a 102 pairs??
yeah a guy I know in Illinois got 102. well, its 84 that are his and his buddy got 18. He said he spent $350 a code on average. Doesn't even own a PS4 or Xbox One. People just need to understand the point that even if there are 2,104 pairs, a lot of people got multiple pairs and there might only actually be 600-800 people that actually got a pair, maybe even less. With that being said, even if there were around 600 Lebron MVP 10's, I'm sure very few people, if anyone got multiple pairs. Therefore the supply on a personal level is fairly similar between the MVP 10's and these Lebron 2K14 11's. The reason I say this is to help explain to ignorant people that the price of the 2K14 11's COULD potentially be close to the MVP 10's, even if production numbers aren't the same. I understand people might say they like the 10's more than 11's, and so on, but that is my 2 cents.

If someone actually got and posts a photo of themselves with 102 pair, nothing to do but salute the hustle. that being said, i would still imagine there being more like 12-1300 individual owners.i would say at least 60% of buyers only bought one pair, meaning at least 1200
multiple pairs doesn't mean just 2 pairs each though either. I know a lot of people that got 3, 4,5 pair each, etc.. therefore saying 60% of buyers only bought 1 pair to say 1200 people isn't an accurate estimate. I would think 700-800 is more like it, but hard to say.

multiple pairs doesn't mean just 2 pairs each though either. I know a lot of people that got 3, 4,5 pair each, etc.. therefore saying 60% of buyers only bought 1 pair to say 1200 people isn't an accurate estimate. I would think 700-800 is more like it, but hard to say.
i guess its symantics, but unfortunately we'll never really know. If you know 100 people that got 5 pairs each and your buddy(s) also got 100, that still leaves 1400 pairs for others. either way, i just hope theyre dope and not some BS haha

Damn 84 pairs! Crazy.

Guess I shoulda put some work in the code was pretty easy to get once you realized what you were doing oh well... School got in the way so not really that upset.. But dude that knows dude with the 84 pairs I pmd you.

I can't believe we have a post and hype and purchases for a shoe that we haven't even seen yet. Wow, the shoe game is all about the $$$ now. I ain't even mad.

I have I mine listed just to see what I could get someone just offered me 600 I know I can get more than that

idk even know whats a fair price right now though, nobody knows what it looks like

Last edited:
True Story.. $50k. if they sell for $1500 each though.. that adds up quick the other way too. 84 x $1500= $126,000 - $50,000 cost= $76,000 PROFIT. Can't argue with that. Even if the shoes look like **** they will still be worth at least $800+ just because of the $220 retail and the only way to get them was with a next gen gaming system (costing $600+) not to mention the 30+ hours to get the code. It's a wise investment either way.

I want to see it. I am not saying it is impossible for someone to drop $50,000 on a potential investment opportunity. I know there are PLENTY of people around the world with disposable income. I am just calling BS until I see it with my own eyes.

Last edited:

True Story.. $50k. if they sell for $1500 each though.. that adds up quick the other way too. 84 x $1500= $126,000 - $50,000 cost= $76,000 PROFIT. Can't argue with that. Even if the shoes look like **** they will still be worth at least $800+ just because of the $220 retail and the only way to get them was with a next gen gaming system (costing $600+) not to mention the 30+ hours to get the code. It's a wise investment either way.
I want to see it. I am not saying it is impossible for someone to drop $50,000 on a potential investment opportunity. I know there are PLENTY of people around the world with disposable income. I am just calling BS until I see it with my own eyes.
He would also have had to use different billing/shipping for 84 different orders, wouldn't he? Not saying it's not possible, but seems unlikely. For all I know though, he and his boy really could have pulled it off and own ~5% of the pairs made. There's definitely an opportunity for a nice return on them especially if the market is high. 

I have I mine listed just to see what I could get someone just offered me 600 I know I can get more than that

idk even know whats a fair price right now though, nobody knows what it looks like
If the rumors of guys picking up 100 plus pairs are true, we are getting something nice. Very few people would spend 50k without inside information

He would also have had to use different billing/shipping for 84 different orders, wouldn't he? Not saying it's not possible, but seems unlikely. For all I know though, he and his boy really could have pulled it off and own ~5% of the pairs made. There's definitely an opportunity for a nice return on them especially if the market is high. 
Yeah, I am with you. It is plausible that someone has 100ish pair on lock but also improbable. That is a LOT of cash upfront for a shoe that is unseen an does not know if the hype is going to be real or not.

He may be in a position where he paid $350 on average for the code then $235ish for shoes and the shoes only sell for say mid $650 on average. Take $65 bucks away for fees and that leaves $585, the same amount you were invested in the kicks. So you break even

Then you have to ship 100's of shoes and now you are out money shipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom