The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that actually is their red gitd option...Not sure why Nike has it as orange but I am pretty sure that is what is on the Air Ups, Yeezy, Penny Posite,etc.

oh.. right.. it looks orange when you add the glow effect... probably is.. my bad. 
I still think its damn red though. I think it is the same we are seeing on all of the non player ASG releases and they look red. That is what is holding me back on ordering a pair right now.

I found this video on Reddit of someone getting the Diamond LeBron James on 2K14. Anyhow, fast forward through the video and check out the shoes he has on. Don't they match the suspected color way of the 2K14 LeBron's? Or does he always have that color way in myteam?

Last edited:

Match the color code exactly if that's a blue sole
It looks like it could be an icy blue sole to me. I just found it interesting because whenever I play him in mycareer he's wearing the King's Prides.

and here is the gold version of LeBron who has the King's Prides on.

Last edited:
Man we are reaching again... I know some of these blogs have pictures. Release the damn things so we can stop this. At this point what does it matter if they are released, no one cares but us.

3 weeks, 6 days ago

674? how about....all red. gold swoosh. icy sole. 
nerd.gif

sorry if these were posted. i came across these on an image search. ill post them as spoiler just in case they are them and nobody wants to be spoiled i guess.
i actually looked into the site and they sell fugazzis. sorry about that. but at least it gives you an idea of what they would look like if they were to be the ones from that 2k14 diamond lebron james video.

Last edited:
Maybe something along these lines? I remember seeing this posted months ago in the ID thread, they seem to match the color code and look similar to the ones in the 2k14 screencap.
They basically look like that with a gold lace lock. It could be worse I suppose. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom