The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
My honest guesses for branding would be on the Sole, Insole, or Tongue, anywhere else would be a bit much for me

I really am starting to believe nike is now leaking random pics of future shoes with colorways similar to the 2k bron brons to build on that nike "concentrated/controlled hype." :nerd:

IcySoles just leaked more top secret information....There will be a Nike logo on these shoes. Maybe on the toe area maybe on the insoles but Nike has left it in the hands of Lebron to decide. Stay tuned

IcySoles just leaked more top secret information....There will be a Nike logo on these shoes. Maybe on the toe area maybe on the insoles but Nike has left it in the hands of Lebron to decide. Stay tuned
You don't say?

Man Icy soles sure got that TOP secret information 
nerd.gif

Im gonna go ahead and leak some more top secret info, get ready guys:
The shoes WILL have shoe laces!

Last edited:
you can count the lows and elites out for sure.

1. not elite price

2. pre-order images on nike shows a regular lebron 11 high.  

i havent been in here in a minute but i couldnt hold it any longer.

Yeah just got a fraud alert on the card these are attached to, so card has been canceled...nike customer service tried to tell me this was a launch item so she couldn't change the card, after explaining that they aren't a launch item, she had to take my card number 3 times....and she then had to submit it to a review team and she was less than positive about the order not being canceled...but I should hear from them within 3 day...awesome.

Yeah just got a fraud alert on the card these are attached to, so card has been canceled...nike customer service tried to tell me this was a launch item so she couldn't change the card, after explaining that they aren't a launch item, she had to take my card number 3 times....and she then had to submit it to a review team and she was less than positive about the order not being canceled...but I should hear from them within 3 day...awesome.
people in here have changed their card before 

I had the same problem with my CC, I used it at Target during black friday and they just told me they would be sending  a new card in a few days. I used that CC for these Brons. Just called Nike and they were able to change the card without cancelling the order.

Also, don't know if you guys know this but when I called Nike and told the automatic answering system my order number they said that the order is processing in the warehouse. And, the chat agent said if I was going to call to get my CC changed I should do it "ASAP". Maybe we are gonna get the shoes early 
pimp.gif

Same thing happened to me and they were super nice to me lol

looks like I might have to switch the funds to the card I used

dont wanna miss out

might do it after the Xs release

I had the same problem with my CC, I used it at Target during black friday and they just told me they would be sending  a new card in a few days. I used that CC for these Brons. Just called Nike and they were able to change the card without cancelling the order.

Also, don't know if you guys know this but when I called Nike and told the automatic answering system my order number they said that the order is processing in the warehouse. And, the chat agent said if I was going to call to get my CC changed I should do it "ASAP". Maybe we are gonna get the shoes early 
pimp.gif

If pictures do drop Monday, it would make sense that we get these early

my card expires this month but I don't have the new card yet

might have to switch to a credit card but don't wanna

wish they would just charge me right now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom