The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had the same problem with my CC, I used it at Target during black friday and they just told me they would be sending  a new card in a few days. I used that CC for these Brons. Just called Nike and they were able to change the card without cancelling the order.

Also, don't know if you guys know this but when I called Nike and told the automatic answering system my order number they said that the order is processing in the warehouse. And, the chat agent said if I was going to call to get my CC changed I should do it "ASAP". Maybe we are gonna get the shoes early 
pimp.gif

Same thing also happened to me 2 days ago. Had fraud on the card I had on file. Called up Nike and they updated the card.

Also got the message from the answering machine that these were in the warehouse processing.

They're probably in the warehouse but they won't ship until some time in March

These better be hot......or nike could just make a mistake and send me some red Octobers that would be cool

LMAO Shelly told me the same thing an hour ago. I got back on chat again and I was like I will PP you 20 if you can slip me a little sneak peak and she was like I apologize but we have no further information. I replied YOU AIN'T GOT THE ANSWERS SHELLY, YOU AIN'T GOT THE ANSWERS. Then she left. Should have grabbed some screens
roll.gif

Last edited:
LMAO Shelly told me the same thing an hour ago. I got back on chat again and I was like I will PP you 20 if you can slip me a little sneak peak and she was like I apologize but we have no further information. I replied YOU AIN'T GOT THE ANSWERS SHELLY, YOU AIN'T GOT THE ANSWERS. Then she left. Should have grabbed some screens:rofl:

HOW SHELLY! :rofl:

BAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA SHELLY SHELLS TROLLING!!!!!

That's by far one of the coolest reps I've seen lol Shell bae you a trip

LOL man what?!
Sorry just being facetious. Icysoles doesnt know squat that info would lift his sites attention above anything going. It was fun for a about a week after I got my codes but seriously this release has been so agonizing im actually miserable. I had a comcast email so wasted 2 weeks playing the entire season. Played through 2 other seasons, one I had to finish at 4 am the day before all sizes were sold out. Check the thread every day and nothing.Nike wont even take some low quality shot so we have an idea. Honestly I havent seen a lebron 11 that Ive been stoked about other than Kings pride and I like the all red kvn folded posted. Any post/picture that people speculate is the 2ks, is always followed by tons of people hoping that theyre trash. Theyre just salty they arnt getting a pair, but if they arnt hot and are outrageously uglyI swear its like the biggest slap in the face from Nike and 2k. 

Last edited:
Honestly at this point I'd trade my pair for some releases I missed out on but I'm just hoping the shoe is nice so I can keep it. Everytime I would wear them I would think about the agonizing crack out sessions playing 7 hours straight just to get them lol

Although it's not uncommon for Nike to disappoint, I still have high expectations that these will be a hot sneaker. Not because of the numbers but because of the process one had to go through to get a pair. Nike is a business so I would expect this to be a yearly thing. I can't see them messing up the first if they expect people to continue to go through the process.

Although it's not uncommon for Nike to disappoint, I still have high expectations that these will be a hot sneaker. Not because of the numbers but because of the process one had to go through to get a pair. Nike is a business so I would expect this to be a yearly thing. I can't see them messing up the first if they expect people to continue to go through the process.
Exactly how I feel at this point, Soooo ready to know the unknown and put a end to the speculation.

I thought they were shipping it by 5/5 ?
anyways as long as it's on par with EA sports KD 3, I will be happy.

That's y I was.thinking we are prolly getting an elite pair.... Doesn't take that long to produce a thousand pairs....
Hopefully it's gna be worth the wait.... Kind of like the lack of info...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom