The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I copped a pair. i heard different rumors bout these. but cant wait to see how these look. ayy   they gotta be special if only 2014 pairs and nike dont want to show the pics. i got size 12. most likely not for sale but if anyone wanna trade for yeezys :smile: (no red octobers) hit me  up 

Online* status has not changed, call Nike's 800 number and put in your order number and it will tell you the order is processing in warehouse.

Last edited:
I'm gona stop looking in this thread and turn my ig off until we get these things lol, come to far without seeing pics to see them now rather than the surprise

since nike likes trolling people, wouldn't be surprised if it's just the kings pride with a different colored tongue or laces

laugh.gif

i just talk to a nike rep...and was told that will be here in march, and she said they look "dope" in her exact words lol

i think that after the yeezys finally dropped and i missed these are helping me ease my pain. the anticipation is both frustrating and exciting. i dont think they will come close to resell value as the yeezys, and as bad as i did want the red octobers, i dont think i can sell these or trade them if i had the chance. and im not even a big fan of lebron shoes. also, im equally as excited to see the packaging as the shoe at this point, especially if they are signed. im hoping for numbered at least.

Last edited:
I was talking to a Nike rep about my order status I asked him if will I be emailed before there shipped so I know to have money in my account, he thought I was talking about a regular order then he was like " wow you got the 2ks lucky you have nothing to worry about" now I'm extra hyped about them, free? Just wishful thinking lol

Last edited:
I talked to a rep on Nike.com, and she said that if you paid with PayPal and the order expiration date comes, you don't have to worry and Nike will just recharge you if it gets to that date. I called Nike too to confirm and another rep checked in with his supervisor and confirmed it. He had no clue what shoe I was talking about until he looked up my order and he said even he couldn't view the shoe.

As for the processing in the warehouse, its an automated message for phone calls, I'm pretty sure it'll say that for every order that isn't already shipped or delivered.

Last edited:
Does it look like the there might be pod cushioning in the elite.. Check out the sole... Interesting but doubt it... Could be cool though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom