The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike, you want to kill yeezy hype? Release these in a "dope"(as mentioned by that rep lol) color way with a signed wooden box with a laser etching of LeBron and NBa2k14 individually numbered. Now that will make me happy lol.

Nike, you want to kill yeezy hype? Release these in a "dope"(as mentioned by that rep lol) color way with a signed wooden box with a laser etching of LeBron and NBa2k14 individually numbered. Now that will make me happy lol.

cant nothing kill the yeezy hype tho.... not even yeezy

I'm hoping to trade for some DB 3's or 5's.  If I can get both....
smokin.gif

I don't see them fetching over 1500 I mean I hope they do but they may not even see over 1000
well its not the price Im worried about its just the fact it would interest someone with a 10/10.5 in yeezys and would want a pair cause I want to negotiate a trade and not come out of pocket much 

I want a pair of solars, if I could sell these and throw in the rest for solars I will be soooooo happy but honestly I dont see these 2ks fetching over a 1000 even if they get that far up in value doubt it

I dont see them going too high.

People say cw doesnt matter but it does. It'd create more demand.

I just want them to be a decent looking shoe. I doubt theyll come in any otherworldly packaging though hah

i think if the color way is hot. the value will be good. as long as the shoe look nice. the value could be high. plus it being limited to 2014. and if people are saying about the packaging, even tho i doubt there would be a special 1, that will make it also

I have a pair on deck myself and I think you guys are way overestimating the value of these shoes. The Crown Jewel Lebron 10 was only released in 5 locations around the world, you had to win a raffle to purchase and was limited to 250-300 pairs. It took a year before it started selling for $1000 and even now, it's about that price plus or minus 200 depending on your size. There will be almost 10 times the amount of the 2k shoes and almost everyone has illusions of flipping for Yeezy's, south beachs, $2014 cash, etc.

I would love to be wrong here but these will probably sell for 500-800 the month of the release and hover around $1000 once the market starts drying up.

Just chatted with NDC and asked about what's new with the NBA2K14 LeBron 11's. 

Danielle of NDC said that the style number may change. It's so funny that she said that she loved the design/colors I used.

hahaha... I wish I remembered what I used.

I just hope they don't give you the shoes you designed in the lab.  If so, I'm getting a pair of all white shoes...

I know even Nike is not that big of a troll.  Hoping these are crazy.  

I just hope they don't give you the shoes you designed in the lab.  If so, I'm getting a pair of all white shoes...

Now THAT would be hilarious. Especially for the ones that bought their codes. They literally would have no clue as to what pair they would get. Highly doubt it would happen though. 

Lol that couldn't be the case I believe. The shoes we designed in the game were not XI's.

Paid $60 for my code from someone who had no idea it was even a sneaker thing. Huge troll if you get the shoe you made (I never played so I don't even know if its an XI) but would be cool to see someone design a shoe that wasn't itching to get the code. Don't see how a rep would know, even on an iD what scheme you made...

Either way I'm excited

Last edited:
There's no way it's going to be the shoe we designed, if that was the case they would have given a blank Lebron XI template to customize on the game rather than letting us decide the cut of the shoe, and every other feature.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom