The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue what they will sell for. But i do know most people depending on size can get 700 to 1k right now. I earned one code and bought the other for 150. So I hope they are atleast decent and look better then the gator kings which are the only 11s i own

Even if they go for $1k, it will be hard for me to keep a pair. I don't keep shoes worth that much...

Breh. These will not fetch 2K lol.

Only reason champ packs and wtmvps fetch that much is hype and those are actually pretty nice cws lol

Breh. These will not fetch 2K lol.

Only reason champ packs and wtmvps fetch that much is hype and those are actually pretty nice cws lol
^Debatable on WTMVPs lol
Those What the Lebrons are a complete tragedy. 
sick.gif

These are just opinions but most of us in here have a pretty good idea based on how things have been lately. It sucks but most of it can and will happen.

i've already talked about the bubble bursting. i figured it would be because of the bot problem. but nike'll find some way to fight it for awhile. i just think the "boom" period is now, with the insane prices that are "acceptable" & social media jump. if that infrared 5lab3 or whatever really is $225 retail and bron elites go for $300, then the burst will probably come sooner rather than later imo. 

as to people talking about the thousandsssssssssss they'll make on the lebron 2k14... it seems like it is only the people who are getting them. reminds me of the playstation 3 fiasco. (people camping out to resell for thousandssssss only to get their money back). 

Last edited:
Yea hopefully people stop buying shoes that retail at $250 plus and Nike will stop with the ridiculous price raises.  i noticed most foams sit on shelves now so maybe people are starting to figure it out

foams, barkleys, bron elites -- there's a threshold that nike keeps pushing but after the hype dust settles, it tumbles down. people say the shoe game is safe as long as lebron's still playing but i don't see the logic in that 

Even if they go for $1k, it will be hard for me to keep a pair. I don't keep shoes worth that much...
I've been doing this for years and never regretted selling anything. I thought the "bubble" was going to burst at the $800 yeezy 1's. i was wrong, but i have no regrets after selling all my yeezys for about half what they go for now. i've found better things do with $1000 than wear it.
anyway, looking forward to these. i have one pair on order and love the look of the XI in general. If the resell is that crazy, i will let these go. I can enjoy my GR graffittis.

i'd kill for some real what the mvp's. kill a man, either that or pay retail.

i really love the cw, but i don't do resellers. ever. no matter what.

we own the shoes we can set the price points for the market all you need is a limited tag these days and we have that! we also have ACTUAL production numbers not to mention this is the biggest athlete in the prime of his career

:tongue:

wishful thinking

Last edited:
Was I not seeing ppl post pics before of them being charged and Nike starting to ship out.?

Last edited:

Yes there are PE's and samples out there that fetch a $1500-$2000 but that doesn't mean that these won't end up reselling for more. There's 10x more hype surrounding these then there is/was on any other Lebron Sample or PE. It's all about the hype and in my opinion, if these look good, they're going to fetch a real nice chunk of change. Just my 2 cents though. I just can't wait to open up that box and finally have these in my hands. 
happy.gif
d2ac1e4aef1a608d33ef2c5222f82becdb4872bc0c65a0ca9e24ba7ea71ca7ca.jpg

roll.gif

Last edited:
Some corny no credibility person claiming on twitter if he had 1,000 followers he would drop a pic. He's a troll

He's just hyping ppl up so they think there gonna get info thru "gifting him" 50$ for a bot and newsletter for info I guess on upcoming releases ppl don't no about or sum nonsense. But I think it's just a scam to make a cpl hundred then he will probably delete his account smh

I missed out banging myself right now against the wall.If only someone hooked me up with a pair :frown: and that won't happen 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom