The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
would the fact being only 2014 pairs not keep the price high? im just asking cause i dont do shoes by numbers like as far as how many limited shoes are relased or what have you....

would the fact being only 2014 pairs not keep the price high? im just asking cause i dont do shoes by numbers like as far as how many limited shoes are relased or what have you....

that matters BUT there needs to be a demand. in an extreme example.... if there are only 2014 pairs but they are all black with a 2k logo, then you wont get top dollar. of course we all expect something that's not all black BUT looks definitely make a difference.

i cant wait for all this talking of nonsense and rumors to be over. ***** getting ridiculous i just want my pair so i can mow my lawn in them!

that matters BUT there needs to be a demand. in an extreme example.... if there are only 2014 pairs but they are all black with a 2k logo, then you wont get top dollar. of course we all expect something that's not all black BUT looks definitely make a difference.
yeah. im just ready to get em and be done with it ready for the money to be taken out and shoes shipped but then the waiting for when theyre shipped will suck too hahah

yeah. im just ready to get em and be done with it ready for the money to be taken out and shoes shipped but then the waiting for when theyre shipped will suck too hahah

We are like 3 months in. The waiting after they have shipped will be the easy part.

lol someone left a review for these.
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom