The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. Some people had their cards replaced by their bank because of the issue with target a couple of months ago.

2. Some people had their CC / PP banned from nike so they wanted to switch it 
wink.gif

PS: nobody makes you come in this thread so please leave if you think we are whining. 
i dont think people are whining.... people are whining.  i come to this thread to get info. not to post "i changed my CC info. No one cares. 

I didn't take part in lebron 2k14 shoe bananza lol, but dang y'all still haven't received y'all's shoes?? How many people are actually going to wear them? They'll proly ship after the finals lol

Every once in a while I pop in the black and red 1 thread.

And I see people still waiting for orders since dec. from overseas sites.. And then I don't even worry about these lebrons.

Lol there hundreds of ekins dude said "claims to be him"... Haha and the job isn't all that it's cut out to be... Believe me.

Doubt that it is the same guy as sneakertmz then....that poor mans jimmies are so rustled right now on twitter 
laugh.gif

God aint they though. For some reason it seems like every single "blog" is ran by an 18 year old with social impediments.

****. I got a surprise vacation from work... if they ship any time between the 13th and 23rd, it looks like they'll be sitting on my doorstep for a week... lmao.

I've never been so disappointed to get a free vacation before.

12/19
On a completely unrelated note, what're you guys trying to pick up this weekend?

KD VI florals... i have been on them since the first pics emerged back in December and everyone else was hating on them... now the beasts are out and its a dice roll if i will be able to cop or not

****. I got a surprise vacation from work... if they ship any time between the 13th and 23rd, it looks like they'll be sitting on my doorstep for a week... lmao.

I've never been so disappointed to get a free vacation before.
Better MyChoice that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom