The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming real soon
your so 3 hours late 
tongue.gif

jk
roll.gif

Last edited:
Im not seeing a leak happening at this point. I also don't think many of the people that have claimed to see them have. Nike has done their best job yet on the coverup for these shoes. I have no clue what that means for us but it is exciting.

Only thing I wish they would do is set a ship date. That would give everyone ample opportunity to set up their finances if they are not in order (they better be at this point) and get a gameplan for the receiving date.

They said mid-late in everything I have seen so if we haven't seen something set in stone by maybe the 24th then it aint gonna happen this month.
and according to every rep preparing to ship means its in their warehouse.

Last edited:
COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY HAS A PAIR COMING THEIR WAY...My estimated delivery date is May 4th...they aren't shipping out anytime soon!

COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY HAS A PAIR COMING THEIR WAY...My estimated delivery date is May 4th...they aren't shipping out anytime soon!
hope your not going by the confirmation email date.

2 of my orders said may and the other 2 said arrives in 2-5 days.

Hmmmm interesting...I'll have to check up on mine. Haven't checked what's up since I bought em back in January lol. Thanks for the update

Hell I forgot that it stated mid-late March in an actual NDC page. Nike has gotta get all those wood boxes and signed plaques correct for us is why the preparing to ship is taking so long then haha.

Doubt that it is the same guy as sneakertmz then....that poor mans jimmies are so rustled right now on twitter :lol:  

i'll bet my pair that sneakertmz is not Ekin. for those who werent around for Ekin, I'm talking about before sneaker blogs and Twitter. that guy would be the first with info and pics of releases months in advance. he was the original source. I think he ended up getting a job with nike if he wasn't already working with them.

i'll bet my pair that sneakertmz is not Ekin. for those who werent around for Ekin, I'm talking about before sneaker blogs and Twitter. that guy would be the first with info and pics of releases months in advance. he was the original source. I think he ended up getting a job with nike if he wasn't already working with them.
im pretty sure EKIN's do work for nike.  

I bet they took Gumbo option down so that you can't recreate it on there

I wonder if someone nailed it on ID and they were like.. oh crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom