The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero salt. i hope no one doesn't get their shoe because of something as absurd as this but PayPal works with NO ONEEE. my bank and i threeway call'd (and faxed, and escalated, and all that stuff) w/ PayPal to get them to send me info I needed...and "up to 5 biz days later" they sent us generic survey emails. it was hilarious. eventually they'll figure it out but this could take PayPal 3 months easy
Well when I inquired about it, Nike seemed to be real confident. To be sure, I called their number and asked a site rep 2 different times each. The 2nd time for the site rep, emailed me about it after the chat and I got a call too. I'm sure Nike wouldn't let PayPal get in the way of this, and I heard they would be confirming payment (don't know if true).

Can we all agree on a name change for the overly repetitive "Nike Rep" that keeps getting thrown around? Like how bout "clueless Nike copy and paste dummy" or something along those lines? 

For example: instead of saying "I talked to a Nike rep today", we would say "I talked to a clueless Nike copy and paste dummy today".

It sounds more accurate if you ask me.  

the nike rep i talked to actually suggested that i change my paypal to a CC. He was a cool dude and he actually told me a couple of things like how nobody there knew about the restock, yeezys or 2k14s. 

He ended up giving me a % off code because it took a little while for him to sign in his account and complete the CC change form.

Yes I paid December 21st which is why I checked today so maybe they've addressed it but I'll check in each day but I'm glad I read this because I didn't know they expired

Rep I just spoke to about my card update just said no official ship date when I asked mid late march [emoji]128584[/emoji] this is getting ridiculous. These better be sutton special. I want a WT2K [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Rep I just spoke to about my card update just said no official ship date when I asked mid late march [emoji]128584[/emoji] this is getting ridiculous. These better be sutton special. I want a WT2K [emoji]128077[/emoji]
How in the hell is it getting ridiculous when they told ALL of you they'd ship in MAY back in DECEMBER?
laugh.gif

How in the hell is it getting ridiculous when they told ALL of you they'd ship in MAY back in DECEMBER?
the ship date isn't ridicuolus but the expiring Paypal thing is, A. take the damn money or B. customers shouldn't have to jump through loops to cover their *** so their order doesn't get cancelled

I don't care about the shipment date, i've waited almost three months and honestly I could wait another three if I had to

all I am saying is the paypal thing is a little annoying from a consumer standpoint

Lol at the people who come in here saying they think they'll ship in May when we've been told 100s of times that these will ship mid to late march.

Shoes should be out by the end of next week if they're honoring their "mid/late march" date. Everyone calm down, it's almost time!

does anyone know if they can change the billing to a nike gift card? if so thats the route id rather take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom