The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used Paypal too my exp date is 4-5-13, getting close so I am gonna get on a chat next week and see if I need them to re-do the charge

I wish they would take the money now, I got an extra 238 just sitting in my paypal account exactly for this I wish I could tell Nike look just take the damn money now
Maaaan ur a year expired? :lol:

Probably would have been better for all of us to pay with gift cards.

Mine was done through PayPal which is linked to my bank account, I should call Nike? And tell them what?

Maaaan ur a year expired? :lol:

Probably would have been better for all of us to pay with gift cards.

Lol, They should of just took the money out knowing it was a pre order with no set date and knowing ppl pay with PayPal and the 90day transaction policy

If you dont have the paypal credit card I suggest getting one for any future paypal purchase it will make life much easier. You dont have to worry about having a paypal balance or a debit card balance just pay the statement when ever they say its do also it's a easy credit builder. 

Rep told me via chat that there will be an update soon so keep an eye on my email. I assume this could be shipping confirm/info or pictures. 

Take it with a grain of salt. 

thanks for the head ups with the paypal situation guys. I will call them up tomorrow as well to make sure I am in the safe zone

Last edited:
Im glad you brought that to my attention cause my order would have beened cancelled so I am in the process of changing my payment to my credit card 

That's why I changed my payment method from PayPal to credit card like last month. Idk why u guys are just now finding out about that.

double checked and its credit card for me. still didnt know when they shipped said it should be soon cause it says mid to late march on their lol i need a surprise sunday yeezy esque drop lol

For all of those with expiration dates...I talked to Nike and they told me not to worry that the billing department will straighten it out and that no orders will be cancelled because of an expiration date issued.

Also, this is an expiration issued from Nike, not Paypal. I talked to both and they confirmed that it was a Nike issued thing.

I called them and told them mine expired in three days and they simply just changed the card.  It wasn't a hassle or anything, the rep I spoke with (Marie) was really nice and it took all of five minutes to do.  I asked her if they at least looked cool and she said they hadn't seen them, but that it was killing them because they really want to know what they look like.  I would probably change your payment if you used PayPal.  She said that once an order expires, if Nike goes to charge the PayPal account and it is rejected then your order will be cancelled and there is no way to un-cancel the order.

I've already said that Nike worked directly with PayPal so the order expiration DOESN'T matter, this is one thing that the reps could do for us.

I'm waiting for someone to say "I paid with my Black Amex and need these charged quickly because I'm about to max out my 7 figure monthly spending limit.".  

All of you that are changing payment methods be careful and be sure that the rep is doing just that. I had a situation a week ago where the rep cancelled my other order and finally got it resolved yesterday. I got a call directly from corporate, I did not ask any tedious questions just let her go into information herself. From what I gathered these are staying true to the May shipping date that is listed on NDC. Also, the pairs are still being "processed". Who knows at this point but I think personally I rather go with what I'm being led to believe from corporate. March or May it really don't matter to me IMO.

paid with paypal on one pair and gift card on the other

I think ill just ride it out and let the chips fall...

I've already said that Nike worked directly with PayPal so the order expiration DOESN'T matter, this is one thing that the reps could do for us.
zero salt. i hope no one doesn't get their shoe because of something as absurd as this but PayPal works with NO ONEEE. my bank and i threeway call'd (and faxed, and escalated, and all that stuff) w/ PayPal to get them to send me info I needed...and "up to 5 biz days later" they sent us generic survey emails. it was hilarious. eventually they'll figure it out but this could take PayPal 3 months easy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom