The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these have clear soles... 
sick.gif

FINALLY!!

I just unlocked the code and put an order in.

I must say congrats to everyone who has put the work in to get your pair or pairs and good luck to those who are still grinding.

I bought $30 worth of VC to start out. I played the first 55 games all the way through. After that I started fouling out in the first quarter every other game and the games I would play all the way through I would play hard. I got the Nike contract at 65 games. So, I started playing hard the first half of the games to get 40 points and my Grade up to a B+ then I would foul out. I got to create my shoes and received the unlock code at 74 games.

I will never play 2k14 again.

And finally after 2 attempts, 2K ruining 1 save n scarin me to death since last night havin me think I jus missed out by a day, n not even bein 100% sure if I would see this after I created my sneaker, I finally got my golden ticket
pimp.gif
...I really hope these r nice, cuz I really would want like $3000 or some crazy *** heat trades if not for the time/effort I put in for these

View media item 700935

completed

I dont think these will sell out until the first pics are revealed. If they are hot people will jump on the game ASAP. If not they will laugh at us for going ballistic on this game to the point where we cant stand the sight of 2k14. Its been a minute since the requirements were  revealed and they are still available. I hope the multiple code guys get their kick. I really hope this shoe is fire, thats all i care about honestly
u might b right...but 3 things come to mind. 1 PS4's n Xbox One's r still ery short in supply...2 my guess is probally more than half of those who bought the systems right away r more the hardcore gamer type that might not even have this game. Most gamers r into like the Call of Duty games n not sports titles...3 with only 2014 pairs, I don't think any1 would risk waitin it out to see if a pic becomes available 1st.

I was soo sick last night when I read people weren't gettin codes thinkin they were sold out. But I also kept thinkin they said every1 would get a code even if they sold out, n I went thru something similar after the 1st roster update where it corrupted mt save. So when I heard they had another update last night I figured there was a chance that mighta messed up the process n kept people from gettin their codes, n luckily, I was right.

Altho I do feel for any1 who completed everything durin this screwup by 2K, n hopefully they have enough time to try again. Or if there r that many pairs left n only a small # who didn't receive the code, maybe they can resend em out to them now that everythings fixed.

75 games in, no code yet
frown.gif

99 overall rating.
if ur agent gave u the option of nike or jordan, ur close...if u signed wit sprite u have to score at least ur avg in points or more for 10 str8 games...i got mine on the 80th game cause i fouled outta alotta games to move things along n it brought my rank down a lil...but if u make it to playoffs before u make the sneaker i heard u can jus sim thru playoffs to skip to nxt season

76 games in... No code. My eyes are bleeding
Guys I was 47 games in 2 weeks ago, coulda coasted to this code. Then 2K put out an update that ruined my save file n I had to delete it n start over. Over the past 10 days I've had my Grandma in the hospital n my dog pass away, so I didnt have time or really even feel like playin. Over the last 4 days I must have played around 65-70 games. I had a feeling I could still get em n I pushed thru n luckily I got my pair. 

KEEP PUSHIN! TAKE A 5 MIN BREAK EVERY HOUR OR SO TO WASH UR FACE N REFRESH! U CAN DO IT GUYS! I HOPE U ALL WIN! 

When you mentioned the fact that you still get the code when the shoe is gone. I mean not one size is gone even with people getting multiple codes. It's crazy because the dude selling on eBay isn't on NT. When I locked in my size 13. My bank took the money out but eventually put it back. The next morning the paypal transaction was gone. So i called nike , the rep was a former soldier and he was like don't worry your locked in for one of the few size 13's. Really has me wondering if people getting codes and their order won't be fulfilled when May rolls around

When you mentioned the fact that you still get the code when the shoe is gone. I mean not one size is gone even with people getting multiple codes. It's crazy because the dude selling on eBay isn't on NT. When I locked in my size 13. My bank took the money out but eventually put it back. The next morning the paypal transaction was gone. So i called nike , the rep was a former soldier and he was like don't worry your locked in for one of the few size 13's. Really has me wondering if people getting codes and their order won't be fulfilled when May rolls around

haha dont scare them like that

No I'm not trying to scare people lol. It's just don't seem logical that not one size is gone. But I mean it's not like it's impossible to have some of each size in stock. But the rep did tell me that these are going to be great. I hope he is right. Tried to get a reveal time frame and he wouldn't budge whic is to be expected. Lol

Finally got my code after 77 games. I was drafted to the Hawks and ended up at 62-15.

Player Stats

Overall - 99
PPG - 35.0
RPG - 2.4
APG - 1.5
AVG Grade - B+
Position rank - 1st
League rank - 1st (which it was 2nd game before I got it)

I fouled out once. Most the time if I was up big by half I just milked the clock.

Edit:

The best part about this is that I haven't played a basketball video game of any kind since NBA2k on dreamcast. :pimp:

Last edited:
Guess I'm gonna start over again. Hopefully I get a code this time. Still gonna try to see what 2K support says but so far they haven't been helpful

For those who got the code, do you have to be online? I usually play offline since I don't have a good internet connection.

im about to totally lose my cool!! pushed through, finally got the code! go to nike to place my order only to get the error message that my code isnt valid wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

im about to totally lose my cool!! pushed through, finally got the code! go to nike to place my order only to get the error message that my code isnt valid wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Someone on here said to take out the hyphens. Maybe that's the reason?

Guess I'm gonna start over again. Hopefully I get a code this time. Still gonna try to see what 2K support says but so far they haven't been helpful
dont get ur hopes up...their cust service is the pits...give u the runaround. I told 3 people to go themselves today...guys tellin me to fill out an email even tho i told him the problem, n it was a simple yes its workin now or no its still messed up answer. he tells me fill out a form n send a snapshot, I said OF WHAT! thats the problem, nothing shows up on the screen!!! smfh they dont care.

Plus they basically told me the same thing when the first update ruined my save. Sorry, that sucks, but nothin we can do for ya...I wish u the best, but if I were u I would def start a new career ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
dont get ur hopes up...their cust service is the pits...give u the runaround. I told 3 people to go themselves today...guys tellin me to fill out an email even tho i told him the problem, n it was a simple yes its workin now or no its still messed up answer. he tells me fill out a form n send a snapshot, I said OF WHAT! thats the problem, nothing shows up on the screen!!! smfh they dont care.

Plus they basically told me the same thing when the first update ruined my save. Sorry, that sucks, but nothin we can do for ya...I wish u the best, but if I were u I would def start a new career ASAP

Yeah, I figured I'd start a new one while still emailing them in the process. First email response I got from them was a link to the nike page on lebron 2K14 shoe and said that all the info was there when I specifically said I don't even have a code to access it. Makes my blood boil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom