The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just something I've noticed; and I'm sure its wrong, but with last year's ring ceremony x, we saw photos of them everywhere, seemed like everyone had a pair on lebron marketplace, this year not one has surfaced on the after market, @kicksordie posted a pic, then took it down. It can't be made on ID because they haven't given us Gold like last year, just an idea. I'm sure its wrong, and honestly I hope im wrong, just another theory.

This is just something I've noticed; and I'm sure its wrong, but with last year's ring ceremony x, we saw photos of them everywhere, seemed like everyone had a pair on lebron marketplace, this year not one has surfaced on the after market, @kicksordie posted a pic, then took it down. It can't be made on ID because they haven't given us Gold like last year, just an idea. I'm sure its wrong, and honestly I hope im wrong, just another theory.

Never no? Look like 2k14 cover colors

Last edited:
what would you guys do if come april 1st, we get an email from nike saying "april fools, theres no 2k14"  
nerd.gif

what would you guys do if come april 1st, we get an email from nike saying "april fools, theres no 2k14"  :nerd:

Cool nike, give me my money back :lol:

Edit: they didn't even take the money though. That would be cruel :lol:

Last edited:
Cool nike, give me my money back
laugh.gif

Edit: they didn't even take the money though. That would be cruel
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 nike using almost half a million the same way these RSVP sites use money as a loan with no finance charges 
laugh.gif
...no but really, ship the shoes 
mad.gif

Last edited:
I'll say it again, Nike wants us all to get these at the same time, or close to it. With current weather situations in some US cities, these would not reach certain areas for delayed periods of time.

So my guess is, it could be a shipping related issue. Either in getting them all in the warehouse on time, or getting them all out and synced for delivery.

Last edited:
thanks for the welcome,

i posted the pic of the hero shoe cause they could be somewhat of the colorway for the 2k14's. I mean that is the closest colorway i can imagine for nba 2k14. Defiantly saying these arent them but i was just throwing a pic up of a pair that could resemble the 2k14's

Last edited:

thanks for the welcome,

i posted the pic of the hero shoe cause they could be somewhat of the colorway for the 2k14's. I mean that is the closest colorway i can imagine for nba 2k14. Defiantly saying these arent them but i was just throwing a pic up of a pair that could resemble the 2k14's
That picture has been posted in this thread about 10987328916249 times now 

Really grinds my gears that these weren't ready to ship when we ordered them, yet somehow sizes sold out?

That makes no sense to me, if they were produced after all pairs were reserved why wouldn't we be able to reserve any size? Got stuck with a size 7 because it was all that was there when I went to buy mine.

Nike kills me sometimes, they are so disorganized with certain projects.

Also at this point, I'd say they will probably end up shipping in May too. I find it amazing that anyone takes what the chat reps say as fact... they are peons within the company, they have minimal access to information. All they know is what their superiors tell them and obviously Nike has a pretty long history of being full of ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom