The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
My connect can't confirm what you guys connects have said but he did confirm only 2014 pairs will exist.  t
nerd.gif
t

I have a pair coming, but with all the stupidity in this thread, I really hope it's just a white ID with a picture of Ronnie2K and Mark Parker making out on the side.

If it is in fact manufacturing issues, then I can believe the part about being tied to NikeiD. They were/are having MAJOR issues filling orders in a timely manner. Maybe these 2,014 pairs were affected/caused the delay.

In regards to them being WTL, I don't want to discredit it. Seems unlikely, but what, we've only seen 1 "WTL" model release to date? Still to early to know how Nike would handle a LeBron WTK. Leaked pics and a rumored time frame has surfaced for WTKD, big nothing for Bron.

Logic would tell me that a lot of time goes Into making a WT-anything. Hence the manufacturing delay. Again, I highly doubt it's a WTL. But with the delays and then a WT-shoe having a video game-ish element to them anyway, I could see how someone could draw that conclusion.

My issue has always been the confusion. No set in stone information. My delivery date has always been the first week of May, but the initial product page said they will be shipped when they arrive in March. Then Nike reps were saying Mid March, but now it looks like the expected may date, which I have no issues with, I just wish they would give us some concrete information.

Pat on the back?

Lol don't need one just saying May was always a huge possibility since Day 1. I don't see why everybody is so irate because March didn't pan out.

It's because the order status says prepared to ship and reps were saying mid late march. Not sure how you wouldn't expect people to feel a certain kind of way about being lied to.

It's because the order status says prepared to ship and reps were saying mid late march. Not sure how you wouldn't expect people to feel a certain kind of way about being lied to.

I understand the being "lied" to but from my view i was told by a nike rep they were trying for march so I personally didn't hold that as confirmation. Maybe, others were told it's definitely March I don't know. When I spoke to a coach/supervisor back in February he said May and then corporate said May a week ago, so it seems the people above the reps are giving different possibly more concrete info in regards to shipping.

I hope they ship in April becuase everyone said March and now everyone is saying May. Lets juts split those months and call it April.

If Nike feels like KD has MVP on lock, they are probably busy putting the gold 'MVP' label on the tongue of his shoe....and probably going back and putting a gold '2k14' on our WTLeBrons.......

:lol:

(wishful thinking)

I understand the being "lied" to but from my view i was told by a nike rep they were trying for march so I personally didn't hold that as confirmation. Maybe, others were told it's definitely March I don't know. When I spoke to a coach/supervisor back in February he said May and then corporate said May a week ago, so it seems the people above the reps are giving different possibly more concrete info in regards to shipping.

If you followed the thread then ud see all of the confirmations by reps.

Manufacturing delay could mean so many different things, just a way for Nike to spin it and give one generic reason for everything

Last edited:
manufacturing delays? i thought they kept saying it was gonna ship this month. nike reps must be having fun trolling people who constantly keep bothering them about these shoes. 

How could it be a manufacturing delay if they were "preparing to ship" weeks ago? Doesn't preparing to ship mean that they in the warehouse ready to go? 

Gotta admit I'm wondering what Nike got cooking up in that factory. This could be epic fail or really unique.

Exactly. Sounds like they are feeding us a company line.
Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if they shipped them or will ship them without telling us they have.  If they aren't What the's or WTT's then I can't see these living up to the hush hush around them and it's kind of unfortunate.

With how secretive Nike has been with these shoes if they aren't one of the top five greatest LeBron colorways ever made it will be disappointing tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom