The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was on the 2K side, and they didn't let Nike pull the trigger on the release, this will be the last time Nike will work with 2K.

Good thing some of you cat's aren't into hand made shoes...I waited 16 months for a pair of Alden Boots to get to me on an estimated delivery of 3 months :lol:...

That being said this is the drawback of a "pre-order" type of system...On the bright side those who wanted a pair were able to buy without much problem, some purchased multiples...So it's either have these release in a couple stores nationwide only to be sold out the back door to F&F's without much hope at all of making a purchase...Or go through a pre-order setup, guarantee yourself a pair / pairs, then wait it out until they get delivered...

Seems like a good system to me to be honest...Worked out well for those AM1's that dropped yesterday...If it's a shoe I'm legit interested in I've got no problem waiting it out for a pair to get to me as long as I've got them locked up...

Last edited:
Good thing some of you cat's aren't into hand made shoes...I waited 16 months for a pair of Alden Boots to get to me on an estimated delivery of 3 months :lol:...

That being said this is the drawback of a "pre-order" type of system...On the bright side those who wanted a pair were able to buy without much problem, some purchased multiples...So it's either have these release in a couple stores nationwide only to be sold out the back door to F&F's without much hope at all of making a purchase...Or go through a pre-order setup, guarantee yourself a pair / pairs, then wait it out until they get delivered...

Seems like a good system to me to be honest...Worked out well for those AM1's that dropped yesterday...If it's a shoe I'm legit interested in I've got no problem waiting it out for a pair to get to me as long as I've got them locked up...

excellent insight :pimp:

excellent insight :pimp:

Thanks J...

I've been preaching the merits of a pre-order system for a long time...Especially as it relates to Nike releases...Hopefully these, along with the AM1's that dropped yesterday, are signs that Nike is taking a step in that direction...At least for some of their higher profile releases...

but the Air Max 1s shipped on the date they said it would...

either way it doesnt matter. No amount of complaining will change the fact that we have to wait another month 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'll wait just pre ordered my yezzy foams lol so I can wait to get them in April and 2k14s in May [emoji]128526[/emoji] can't wait.

Last edited:
My bday is on Mother's Day lol (11th.)
Even if they arrive on my bday I'm still gonna be spending that day with my mom lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom