The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if anyone is gonna post the blue suede lebrons as being the 2k14s...

Probably but I'm debating on locking the thread since it's probably not needed anymore. It was created since there were a lot of questions on how to get the shoes and I just left it open.
Maybe if I close it, then users will migrate to the normal bron thread, follow it, and become aware of what colors are what.

It's sad that people keep posting the same pics over and over or they post pics of shoes that have been clearly identified as shoes that are a regular release.

Well, someone stole my CC number and I had to cancel it. Called Nike and rep said theyd try to swap card numbers. Escalating it or something to that extent. Should hear back from them in 2-3 business days. Nike rep wasnt sure if they could swap card numbers but said since its a security breach it shouldn't be a problem. Prob shouldnt be as worried as I am but you never know...
That sucks dude. Can't stand a thief. When I talked to a rep about changing over from my PayPal he acted like he wasn't sure about being able to switch over either. Luckily I didn't have a problem with the escalation team. Dude sounded real unsure about what I was trying to do in the whole process though.
Yeah, I got an email yesterday saying they were able to switch over to my other card without an issue. Just glad they were able to sort it all out.

I called Nike on Saturday bc my two PP transactions were expired. The rep said that everything should still be fine and they could re-authorize the transaction..and also to contact PP if I wanted to. My cousin called the day before and the rep told him to provide another card. I'm going to call back to see if I get a different response today.

I'm sure nike won't cancel an order because of a paypal issue that's their fault. They would contact you before canceling.

I'm sure nike won't cancel an order because of a paypal issue that's their fault. They would contact you before canceling.
Yea, that's kinda what he was saying..that they would reach out to PP again before making any moves if needed.

See the two reps I talked to one chat other phone wasn't sure if it would get cancelled so I was like just take my card down as a backup payment method to be safe. The rep on the phone took my cell number and was like look if there's any issues we will call you and leave a voicemail if you don't pick up so I think it's a good idea if you used Paypal to pay to call their 800 number give them a backup debit or credit card and your contact number.

As for locking the thread I don't blame you on that Big J I really don't at all

Last edited:
I have to admit though, every time I get a notification on a new post in this thread, I quickly check it out...I'm a sucka for updates...

Since we love hype and rumors, this was posted in my local FB group. I don't know nor claim to know this guy...

View media item 902902
I personally doubt this. But if true, Nike would be terrible for this. Why the heck would I want someone else iD I could make on my own?

Last edited:
Why would they make a shoe that is limited to 2014 pairs one that could possibly be ID'd?  Bullcrap.

Last edited:
I dunno man. that falls in line with us being able to create our own shoe in the game.... kinda makes sense.....

I don't think it makes sense either, but as Dre pointed out, does sound a bit "video gameish" lol

2ijox21.gif

I Don't Believe Him. He Makes A Lot Of Statements With Little Evidence. I Would Ask Him To Prove IT.
I don't know where you learned to type like that, but you need to stop. You know damn well that 90% of those words aren't proper nouns or the beginning of a sentence.

On a side note, I saw that Icy Soles tweeted that the DJ Clark Kent rumors were false. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom