The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe the DJ Clark Kent rumor is true, but when I spoke to the Nike rep regarding my situation with the PP transaction that expired, he stated that the 2k14s were delayed due to something dealing with the Lebron XI IDs... prob no relevance, but it just seems crazy how these keep being brought up in the same convo as the "IDs"..

I don't believe the DJ Clark Kent rumor is true, but when I spoke to the Nike rep regarding my situation with the PP transaction that expired, he stated that the 2k14s were delayed due to something dealing with the Lebron XI IDs... prob no relevance, but it just seems crazy how these keep being brought up in the same convo as the "IDs"..

I mean, what's a lebron id tho?

I don't know where you learned to type like that, but you need to stop. You know damn well that 90% of those words aren't proper nouns or the beginning of a sentence.

On a side note, I saw that Icy Soles tweeted that the DJ Clark Kent rumors were false. 

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm just thinking that there were production delays of some sort bc of so many ID orders. The rep was saying that there had been a lot of Lebron XI and KD VI ID orders. Just too much speculation for me. I hope they're worth this wait. I don't understand how everything that Nike releases gets leaked months before but these don't.

I don't know where you learned to type like that, but you need to stop. You know damn well that 90% of those words aren't proper nouns or the beginning of a sentence.

On a side note, I saw that Icy Soles tweeted that the DJ Clark Kent rumors were false. 
Thanks for the heads up professor. Does this style float your boat?

Last edited:
*professor

No need to capitalize it 
laugh.gif

yeah just lock this please, everytime the replies get high I think some new news dropped, come in here only to be disappointed

it's taking forever because they had to start all over after lebron refused to promote the XI's, get ready for the lebron solider VII 2k14's.

The one good thing about this thread is it keeps all the 2k14 crap out of the main lebron thread.. i think if we lock this thread that crap will come in the main thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom