The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know what some of you guys issues are, some of you bought vc or played so well before the 60th game you became Elite before getting the nike deal.

According to the rules you must get nike deal first then continue playing well enough to reach Elite status (90 rating)
That's def not an issue. There have been people who purchased VC to get to 90+ even before the rookie challenge who still got the code.

So for those of us that earned the code but did not receive one because of whatever the issue is/was, are we just SOL or is something being done to give us what we deserve?
Fam im working on it my hardest. been tweeting everyone who participates in 2k, even emailing everyone. I aint letting this **** slide at all. if i have to ill take a plane ride out to Novato, Cali and walk right into the Headquarters cause a huge ruckus. I dont understand how not one person can give us a straight ******g answer. 

I am doing as much as I possibly can myself. Blowing up their twitter feed, received a response email that just gave me the damn link to the shoe- like I already didnt know about that. They are giving us the run around hard on this, no one is even attempting to answer my questions. Glad other people are getting/have gotten their codes but I am not cool with this at all.

I am doing as much as I possibly can myself. Blowing up their twitter feed, received a response email that just gave me the damn link to the shoe- like I already didnt know about that. They are giving us the run around hard on this, no one is even attempting to answer my questions. Glad other people are getting/have gotten their codes but I am not cool with this at all.
nor would i be. i hope that you get your code and again its still a FSR. 

does anybody have trouble upgrading your player? I have over 8,000 VC and everytime I try to upgrade something it just tries to connect to the server and then says failure to connect? It's not my internet because it connects to the server for me to play the games and earn VC. I don't know how much VC I've wasted because it purchased attribute but then failed to connect and show up in my overall...

if i ever see ronnie in person dudes getting punched. I know he sees my tweets but continues to answer pointless questions. 

it wasnt bothering me at first but now its starting to settle in just a bit. 20 hours with not one ******g reply like seriously ? this is a joke

will be calling once im home from work at 5 again.

Last edited:
I've been calling them non stop too. I worked hours for this **** and it's time sensitive. All they said is that they are investigating it. Man I got proof give me my code.

ya that dont sound right at all. it should never take that long 
if ur in the playoffs u wont get the code til u start the next season...either lose on purpose or sim thru if u can next season starts u should get it

So for those of us that earned the code but did not receive one because of whatever the issue is/was, are we just SOL or is something being done to give us what we deserve?
jus start over...same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago when the 1st roster update corrupted my save file. 2k wont do anything for ya. i started over grinded it out n got my code finally. n judgin by how many didnt succeed lately, i might try for my 2nd 

ya that dont sound right at all. it should never take that long 
if ur in the playoffs u wont get the code til u start the next season...either lose on purpose or sim thru if u can next season starts u should get it
I got 1 code already i know what to expect. this is on my 2nd one. I designed my shoe and saved it in the innovation kitchen what im saying is the lebron message NEVER popped up on. 

Just got off the phone with 2k. Said a few people have been experiencing this issue. Told me to take screenshots of my trophy and he will patch me in to his supervisor to see what they can do for me. I am not sure of what to take pictures of though, my trophy? I would like to grind through another trophy but I am going out of town and will not be back until Monday evening.

This blows...

Just got off the phone with 2k. Said a few people have been experiencing this issue. Told me to take screenshots of my trophy and he will patch me in to his supervisor to see what they can do for me. I am not sure of what to take pictures of though, my trophy? I would like to grind through another trophy but I am going out of town and will not be back until Monday evening.

This blows...
Take a pic of the achievement we get after we design our shoes

Last edited:
Where do I find that? All I know how to look at is trophies, I can't really find in game achievements

I just went through and took pictures of my endorsement deal, player stats, tweets in game about my Nike shoe deal, trophies that show I completed a shoe/got lebron signature move, and all of my endorsements. It should be pretty obvious I competed everything. Not feeling any confidence that they will come through though.

I ended up completing my career last night and got the message about emailing me code.......

Never recieved the email. Im out a ton of time and getting nothing. I think its because of a comcast.net email address

Contacted 2K support just now and they said that as of Dec 16 there was no more codes left? People who have been order them says there is still a FSR.

Fam im working on it my hardest. been tweeting everyone who participates in 2k, even emailing everyone. I aint letting this **** slide at all. if i have to ill take a plane ride out to Novato, Cali and walk right into the Headquarters cause a huge ruckus. I dont understand how not one person can give us a straight ******g answer. 

I've actually been to the Novato hangar where 2K is and tested one of their games. Live like 20 minutes away from that place. If you ever come down here, I'll join you in cursing the hell out of them for this code lol.

I ended up completing my career last night and got the message about emailing me code.......

Never recieved the email. Im out a ton of time and getting nothing. I think its because of a comcast.net email address

Contacted 2K support just now and they said that as of Dec 16 there was no more codes left? People who have been order them says there is still a FSR.
there are screen shots of people getting the code yesterday.. so saying they are out by Dec 16. is plain false.  

Does anyone have a date stamped screen shot of a code yesterday or today? I am pretty sure I will need one in the fight with 2k to prove they were not out at the time of my completion.

Finally found a ps4... as chamillionaire once said "its grind time". On another note I really wish they streamlined my career. I don't care about buying a suit for the draft I just wanna play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom