The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally got my 3rd code...

lol this go around I got absolutely 0 assists... I made a 6-7 point guard who was a super athlete.  didn't care about anything but scoring. The first 5 games I scored like 40+ then every single game after that I would get 20 points and then foul out right away. (my goal was to average a game in 7 minutes)  was a declared a starter about 30 games in. Game is extremely simulated, don't give it too much credit. Beat the system. 

Took me exactly 75 games on all three attempts 

Anyone get their code that didn't receive it due to the glitch yet? What is everyone hearing on it?

Does anyone have a date stamped screen shot of a code yesterday or today? I am pretty sure I will need one in the fight with 2k to prove they were not out at the time of my completion.
my screenshot isnt time stamped, but the email i got from them is. came early this morning at 2:38am immediately after i created the shoe

I ended up completing my career last night and got the message about emailing me code.......

Never recieved the email. Im out a ton of time and getting nothing. I think its because of a comcast.net email address

Contacted 2K support just now and they said that as of Dec 16 there was no more codes left? People who have been order them says there is still a FSR.
a guy had the same issue. he said comcast deleted the email automatically because they thought it was spam email. the guy ended up going for the code again i think.

I got 1 code already i know what to expect. this is on my 2nd one. I designed my shoe and saved it in the innovation kitchen what im saying is the lebron message NEVER popped up on. 
Pretty obvious question so don't assume I'm being an *** here, but you're on a seperate account correct?

my screenshot isnt time stamped, but the email i got from them is. came early this morning at 2:38am immediately after i created the shoe
For me they just keep saying a supervisor is supposed to contact me but every time I call they say the same thing. Wondering if anyone got contacted by them about it. Everyone seems to have the same story or are reaching some tier two email.

Geez went through the entire season, signed with Nike got the billboard, score over my average for 10 straight games to get the Gatorade billboard and still nothing.  Start of the next season and still nothing. What is going on here I got Rookie of the Year doesn't that mean I'm elite haha

For anyone that's gotten into the second season and got the code during it how long into the season did it take?  Did you play every game or just skip to the important ones?

there are screen shots of people getting the code yesterday.. so saying they are out by Dec 16. is plain false.  
the only theory i have is, AND PLEASE GOD DONT LET IT BE RIGHT, is that maybe the other day when the report started rolling in that people werent getting codes anymore tht was really the end? and a glitch then allowed the codes to start being handed out again. BTW i hope this is wrong because im in the group after that initial scare.

Also, I keep seeing people say a FSR is available. while i or no one else has confirmation of this, i can almost certainly guarantee to you that these are being made to order no matter the sizes, which is why they mostly all show available. i read they were coming in an ID box, so that only makes even more sense when put into context. can you imagine if you played through and wore an 11 but only 7.5 were still available? I think they're just creating 2014 in whatever the sizes ordered are and thats it, so seeing a FSR probably means absolutely nothing in regards to how many codes may or may not be left

lol this go around I got absolutely 0 assists... I made a 6-7 point guard who was a super athlete.  didn't care about anything but scoring. The first 5 games I scored like 40+ then every single game after that I would get 20 points and then foul out right away. (my goal was to average a game in 7 minutes)  was a declared a starter about 30 games in. Game is extremely simulated, don't give it too much credit. Beat the system. 

I will be doing this come Monday when I get back if nothing else comes from 2ksupport

Are you starting out on Rookie? Guessing your buying VC at the end?

What is your AVG PPG and Teammate rating by the end????

Are you starting out on Rookie? Guessing your buying VC at the end?

What is your AVG PPG and Teammate rating by the end????
i know you asked him but just for your info i thought i would share my path.

1. bought VC before ever playing a game, was instantly a 92
2. yes, started out rookie level on 8 minute quarters to boost my stats
3. switched to 6 minute quarters after i got good enough and could score at will and became a starter about 25 games in
4. when i got the code, i was avg 34.8ppg and was an A- teammate rating with a 95 overall

Quick question, when I get my VC from the app, it does not go into myplayer. Is there a way to upgrade your player outside of the myplayer mode?

i know you asked him but just for your info i thought i would share my path.

1. bought VC before ever playing a game, was instantly a 92
2. yes, started out rookie level on 8 minute quarters to boost my stats
3. switched to 6 minute quarters after i got good enough and could score at will and became a starter about 25 games in
4. when i got the code, i was avg 34.8ppg and was an A- teammate rating with a 95 overall
Oh ok. Im going to go for my 2nd code now. How would you create a new myplayer, would you delete your first myplayer file or just simply create a new one and use that same looking player?

All good but correct a new GT as well as a new 2k email address
did you active your account?  when I made a new one, 2k sent me an email and made me activate it.  

Yes. I have a huge feeling 2k will get back to the few of us once they find out they all sold out. That way it's easy for them to tell us were **** out of luck. Smh hope it's not the case though. If I don't get a code in return I either want my 20$ back from VC I paid or 60$ back for the game I purchased. Doubt either would happen

Oh ok. Im going to go for my 2nd code now. How would you create a new myplayer, would you delete your first myplayer file or just simply create a new one and use that same looking player?
im pretty sure for your second code you have to create a new username(xbox live acct or psn acct), a new 2k account with a different email than your other 2k acct and start from scratch basically

2k just hoping that all pairs are spoken for in a few days so then they don't have to go account by account and send a code out and instead just send a mass email out and say tough luck...theres always fubu

I got 1 code already i know what to expect. this is on my 2nd one. I designed my shoe and saved it in the innovation kitchen what im saying is the lebron message NEVER popped up on. 
no the playoff thing was to the guy u replied to. every1 said u cant make the shoe durin playoffs. as for u i would assume ur not gettin another code unless u go thru a 3rd season. 2k doesnt help at all, i dont even kno if they can do anything unless they have a way to find out each players status n how far they have went in-game. but unfortunately most of these people r waitin n hopin for 2k to do something, when, jus like i did, they should jus start up a new career n hurry before its too late

im pretty sure for your second code you have to create a new username(xbox live acct or psn acct), a new 2k account with a different email than your other 2k acct and start from scratch basically
this is the same thing i was wondering...i asked nike since on the page is says limit 1 per code, n they basically gave me that answer. so i asked if u started a new career n got a 2nd code if could use it again...according to the rules the way they worded it n said 1 per code n didnt mention anything about 1 per person or no multiple orders i guess its ok...im actually gonna call now n find out to be sure cuz im not puttin in that work for nothin

this is the same thing i was wondering...i asked nike since on the page is says limit 1 per code, n they basically gave me that answer. so i asked if u started a new career n got a 2nd code if could use it again...according to the rules the way they worded it n said 1 per code n didnt mention anything about 1 per person or no multiple orders i guess its ok...im actually gonna call now n find out to be sure cuz im not puttin in that work for nothin
i doubt they will give you a straight answer, and even if they said "yea its fine" then DQ'd you later on it, i mean what could you do? just create the seperate account, no distinct possibility of dq

I ended up completing my career last night and got the message about emailing me code.......

Never recieved the email. Im out a ton of time and getting nothing. I think its because of a comcast.net email address

Contacted 2K support just now and they said that as of Dec 16 there was no more codes left? People who have been order them says there is still a FSR.
thats bs i got my code last night...i think either they didnt kno, or didnt wanna admit the update messed things up again n danced around the answer...1 guy actually told me jus to keep playin even tho he couldnt tell me if the codes were workin again. 2k is doin very little to help n any1 dealin wit them for support i woudl advise to either call nike or ask someone on here...

the first roster update round 2 weeks ago ruined my save n i went thru all the steps wit 2k...well i jus received a response from them last night over a week later! i didnt bother to read it because i already knew nothing could be done for a corrupted save, but basically if u waste ur time wit 2k ur gonna miss out on these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom