The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should ve done my research.Bret buying all these vpc's... Didn't know you couldn't.use it on your player once you.start.the.season.and.everything... Got 20 dollars.worth.yesterday plus.the.free 10k posted.... all for nothing but champs n.be.like.dat.... M.so paused lol
Game is fun even though I can't enjoy it for the.time being....
M on a mission

Got my Nike deal at about 70...just finished at 77. I started out strong with all 60+ pt games, once I made starter I dropped quarters to 6 minutes and would foul out when I had a A- and 36 pts. Only games I played through where allstar, rookie ect.

Was my second time around. I was one of the unlucky ones who played the whole thing and never got the email with the comcast.net email

Feels good that I can now go on with life.

All sizes left. 

Good luck thread Im OUT!

stupid question but I need to ask it

so they email the code to the email you setup for 2k13 right? Only reason I ask is I carried over my xbox live onto my xbox one and I never had to set up a new 2k account or anything

Finally got my first code yesterday. I can see how people feel like it's torture. If you're only doing it in two or three days, it's a lot of gameplay and can easily lead to burn out.

Also if you don't invest in the 85,000 VC (or at least the 35,000)...ouch. Definitely going to need to grind and play the 2K app.

Going to start my second code and hopefully get it by New Years.

I should ve done my research.Bret buying all these vpc's... Didn't know you couldn't.use it on your player once you.start.the.season.and.everything... Got 20 dollars.worth.yesterday plus.the.free 10k posted.... all for nothing but champs n.be.like.dat.... M.so paused lol
Game is fun even though I can't enjoy it for the.time being....
M on a mission
you dont have to buy vc before starting...

LOL at $10 :rofl:
Yep! He just got it working at 11:30 last night and he is already on 7 games with 30+ points about to start. We just got back from the mall and he's back to work now . I probably can get 2 more for $10 each from my little cousins too :lol:

Is there some magic to dunking? I can dunk with Bron in practice but not in game.

I messed up on my second character I made him a 6'6 point guard. Probably would've been better at 6'7 or 6'8 like Magic.

Is there some magic to dunking? I can dunk with Bron in practice but not in game.

I messed up on my second character I made him a 6'6 point guard. Probably would've been better at 6'7 or 6'8 like Magic.

Add dunk package.

Player upgrade page, use r2/l2 to scroll to the other pages. You will see it. You will still need to use turbo or be wide open for dunks, they don't happen every time down the lane.

I learned this after like 50 games. Couldn't figure out why my guy couldn't dunk even though he had a 90 dunk rating.

Props to those who went for seconds. That was the most painful videogame experience in my life so I'm good with just one pair.

Went to bestbuy to trade in my 2k I got from GameStop. They really came at me all wrong. Had to file a complaint.

Basically said I can't trade in a preowned game saying I wasn't the first owner. Said each time a game is traded in it loses value. So was stupid I couldn't even be mad.

Went to bestbuy to trade in my 2k I got from GameStop. They really came at me all wrong. Had to file a complaint.

Basically said I can't trade in a preowned game saying I wasn't the first owner. Said each time a game is traded in it loses value. So was stupid I couldn't even be mad.
What is the advantage to trade in at BB than GS? I bought mine new from GS.

Iirc I think that the digital rights linked to the discs only allow for one resell and install, seems like I heard that way back when all the fuss about pre-owned games was going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom