The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it doesnt end the 31. I wont be able to touch my ps4 until monday night
frown.gif
me either, I won't finish by then!
Same here bruh spent mine on shooting and defense
yeah man I didn't even see you could move over to the over stuff

ur gona burn yourself out.
i did 8 min then dropped it to 6 min when i became the starter. 12 min is OD and you wont become the starter any faster to be honest.
just remember that a lot of it is scripted. stick to the advice in here and youll be fine.
Thanks, I'll try out 8 minutes.  Don't want to drop the difficulty to Rookie just yet and get taxed on VC

I'm at game 58 that my player played in my team(Blazers) are running away with the West, I'm rated a 91 a starter and avg teammate grade is A- and chemistry is at 92% so hopefully I will be getting the contract in the next couple games.

A few days man. Have u ever ordered from Nike before? What sense would it make for me to say that you don't get officially charged just for the charge to be pending until release?

Huh?....why the condescending tone?...

I placed te order over a week ago....all I want to know is if I have to wait until they ship in May because my PP is linked to my debit account, which I keep a limited amount of money in...so I need to know when this money will come out so that is there.

It's not condescending. It's a common sense tone. It's also been answered many times in the thread.

What's common sense?...that I submitted a payment and since the shoe won't release till 5 months from now I should expect PP to keep a transaction pending for 5 months?

Common sense is for a payment to take 3-5 days to process, not over a week....at least that's how it's been everytime I shopped online, didn't know this was a common practice of NDC that is deemed normal and "common sense"

i'm doing 8 mins on the pro level, on 2k13 I could play at a much higher level but I am sticking to pro right now

what level did you guys play at?
Hall of fame. You get 2.0x VC. I've been a daily 2k gamer since 2k11 though. So I was busting 30 ppg at 6 min quarters. Bout to play some park mode now.

Common sense is for a payment to take 3-5 days to process, not over a week....at least that's how it's been everytime I shopped online, didn't know this was a common practice of NDC that is deemed normal and "common sense"

You're the only person that's said your funds have been held for so long.

Coach keeps telling me I'm getting more minutes but I'm still at 28, trying to become a starter before 20 games in...I'm a PG on the TWolves and I stay outplaying Rubio.

Playing at 12 minutes till I'm a starter then I'll bring it down.  Still only a 73 overall, got a long way to go.
at 12 min that's 36+ hours

And that's why I decided to ask on here....now that's common sense, don't you think if this was the norm is be askin about it?....

So does anyone know if in fact funds won't be withdrawn from my account till May?..

And that's why I decided to ask on here....now that's common sense, don't you think if this was the norm is be askin about it?....

So does anyone know if in fact funds won't be withdrawn from my account till May?..

I'll retract my statement but next time try to give some details when asking a question. Will help out more than you think.

Tried to start a second code, can't do it. They ruined this game for me. I got through the first three minutes of the first and I wanna throw up.

I can't wait. If you didn't get a code, wait for the restock. A lot of people will get their orders cancelled for insufficient funds, expired cards, cancelled cards, wrong billing/shipping address. 

I can't wait. If you didn't get a code, wait for the restock. A lot of people will get their orders cancelled for insufficient funds, expired cards, cancelled cards, wrong billing/shipping address. 

:lol: restock of what? Codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom