The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know answer to your first question, but to earn vc make sure to use locker codes there's one fore 5k and one for 3k vc up right now. Look in the the read for the codes, and if you have an apple or android device, if you go on the mynba2k14 app you can earn a good amount of vc on there and if you click your player it will show up your guy with a box with like 6 or so attributes in it, and upgrading those I think increases your player faster. But I don't know for sure on that. Good luck.
The problem I'm having with the purchased VC is also happening with the Locker Codes and MyNBA2K14 App VC redemptions.  They show up on the home page, for lack of a better term, but they don't appear in MyCareer.  

Xbox1 connection been down since 1am central. Annoyed. I'm on vacaction and actually have time to play but can't.

I realize that I just joined today, so I'm making that clear right away, as I'm aware of the hazing that is associated with being "new" to Niketalk.  With that being said, I have a couple of questions regarding this game, that I'm hoping somebody out there can answer.  I've been playing 2k14 for the last week on my Xbox One.  I purchased some VC; however, I'm not able to access them in the MyCareer mode.  Is there settings that can be changed so that I can access them through the current MyCareer I'm playing without having to start a new one?  Or am I out of luck?

Assuming I'm out of luck, how have people been able to get to 90 overall without buying VC?  Perhaps I'm just really bad at video games in my old age, but I'm into my second season and I keep stalling out in the mid-80s, incrementally going up by 1 with every 5-6 hours of play.  I'm a All-Around PG.  Are there certain attributes I should be focusing on with each increase or doesn't that matter?  

Again, I realize I'm brand new to the forum, so I understand if answering my posed questions don't take a priority.  However, I figured this was the best place to ask, especially since I sent a support request to 2K regarding my purchased VC 3 days ago and haven't heard anything back yet.  Given some of the posts on here, I assume that is probably how it will conclude as well.  Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide. 

Make sure you are spending vc on stats that are low. Your overall goes up faster when you upgrade low stats not ones that almost maxed.

Something is up, I have no problem signing into the 2k servers on my main name that I got my first code on, but on my other name I can't sign in...

I did that and bought 80 K and it does not show up on my career, so I deleted the original and am hoping the new one will have it showing up

Ah to hell with it. I am gonna go after another code. Think they will still be around in a few days?

Just got some VC and it sent to the wrong player...WTF? Anyone know a fix to this?

This is the worst gaming experience I have ever had in my life as far as the glitches, customer support, and lack of information out there. 2k will just not help at all...

I am able to play on PS4...My servers are good. I guess, other than the 50025005th glitch I just had with my VC going to the wrong player

Dude this whole game has been a fail. If it wasnt for these codes I would have done traded this thing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom