The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id say you didn't get the code because the servers are down..its not gonna go through because the online connection has to there for you to actually get the message...

yea I'm so mad I was hoping I would some how still get the email but nope I went ahead and opened a ticket with 2k support even though I know they'll do nothing I had a feeling something like this would happen and I would end up not getting it

Thanks for posting the code. Keep them coming if there's 15k more free VC points then I should be good the rest of the way. Only started the rookie showcase Wednesday night, with the 5th pick by Phoenix(highest draft position I've gotten). Probably get one game in tonight when I input the code.

xbox one for me has been on and off for the last 3 days. is it a known glitch that you cant invite friends for an online matchup on xb1?

I realize that I just joined today, so I'm making that clear right away, as I'm aware of the hazing that is associated with being "new" to Niketalk.  With that being said, I have a couple of questions regarding this game, that I'm hoping somebody out there can answer.  I've been playing 2k14 for the last week on my Xbox One.  I purchased some VC; however, I'm not able to access them in the MyCareer mode.  Is there settings that can be changed so that I can access them through the current MyCareer I'm playing without having to start a new one?  Or am I out of luck?

Assuming I'm out of luck, how have people been able to get to 90 overall without buying VC?  Perhaps I'm just really bad at video games in my old age, but I'm into my second season and I keep stalling out in the mid-80s, incrementally going up by 1 with every 5-6 hours of play.  I'm a All-Around PG.  Are there certain attributes I should be focusing on with each increase or doesn't that matter?  

Again, I realize I'm brand new to the forum, so I understand if answering my posed questions don't take a priority.  However, I figured this was the best place to ask, especially since I sent a support request to 2K regarding my purchased VC 3 days ago and haven't heard anything back yet.  Given some of the posts on here, I assume that is probably how it will conclude as well.  Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide. 

I redeemed the 2 locker codes guys, but still it does not show up on my career mode, only displays at home, my servers r up for ps4

I redeemed the 2 locker codes guys, but still it does not show up on my career mode, only displays at home, my servers r up for ps4
that's what i'm having trouble understanding.. redeemed the codes, (which would have to be verified by 2k servers, right?) but can't access my career. these servers suck...

Bout to try one last time for this crap. Hopefully can get it done in the next 3 days.

And of course PSN or 2K servers are down, but not soon enough to spend $10 on some more wack VC. :smh:

Last edited:
Doing it in 3 days is tough sledding. Even with the VC bought the amount of game time you have to put in is unreal. I have done 2 and both times got to the design at 77 games. The second time I tried to break it up and do 15 games one night, 30 games over the next day, and finished up the code the next day. This was 2 whole days over the holidays dedicated, with some family time here and there.

I realize that I just joined today, so I'm making that clear right away, as I'm aware of the hazing that is associated with being "new" to Niketalk.  With that being said, I have a couple of questions regarding this game, that I'm hoping somebody out there can answer.  I've been playing 2k14 for the last week on my Xbox One.  I purchased some VC; however, I'm not able to access them in the MyCareer mode.  Is there settings that can be changed so that I can access them through the current MyCareer I'm playing without having to start a new one?  Or am I out of luck?

Assuming I'm out of luck, how have people been able to get to 90 overall without buying VC?  Perhaps I'm just really bad at video games in my old age, but I'm into my second season and I keep stalling out in the mid-80s, incrementally going up by 1 with every 5-6 hours of play.  I'm a All-Around PG.  Are there certain attributes I should be focusing on with each increase or doesn't that matter?  

Again, I realize I'm brand new to the forum, so I understand if answering my posed questions don't take a priority.  However, I figured this was the best place to ask, especially since I sent a support request to 2K regarding my purchased VC 3 days ago and haven't heard anything back yet.  Given some of the posts on here, I assume that is probably how it will conclude as well.  Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide. 
dont know answer to your first question, but to earn vc make sure to use locker codes there's one fore 5k and one for 3k vc up right now. Look in the the read for the codes, and if you have an apple or android device, if you go on the mynba2k14 app you can earn a good amount of vc on there and if you click your player it will show up your guy with a box with like 6 or so attributes in it, and upgrading those I think increases your player faster. But I don't know for sure on that. Good luck.

I guess we have the same problem. I have the app and a bunch of vc... But I can only use them to buy stuff from champs n stuff.... I believe u have to use the vc at.the beginning of the game. Once you start my career the only way to use vc its by earning them.
Or maybe using the app from what I read.... Sure won't work for me though...
And I can only control one player in versus mode.... Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom