The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got signed by Nike. Should I stop playing since the servers are down? I'm assuming they have to be up in order to receive the code via email?

I would wait until later that happened to me and since the servers were down the lebron message never popped up but you got about 10 games until you get to the innovation kitchen

i just got my second code minutes ago

i wouldn't wait, you have to be connected to the servers to play my career and for your progress to sync

if you are playing and the points you earn can be used you're good

i now would like to thank the down servers for buying me time to complete this

working 12 hours everyday plus this damn game left me with a couple sleepless nights but hopefully it was worth it

i just got my second code minutes ago

i wouldn't wait, you have to be connected to the servers to play my career and for your progress to sync

if you are playing and the points you earn can be used you're good

i now would like to thank the down servers for buying me time to complete this

working 12 hours everyday plus this damn game left me with a couple sleepless nights but hopefully it was worth it
come release, you'll be good with that profit if you decide to sell.

Checked the wrong email for the code and panicked... Finally, got this stuff all over with.

Last edited:
Got my second code, bought the shoe with the profit from the first. Considering going for #3.

you sir are a scholar. if I were single, I would probably do the same. my kid was tired of watching me play the game. my fiancé was tired of me playing the game. I was tired of me playing the game. 2 codes and I was done. both of my copies are now sitting at gamestop and bestbuy.

you sir are a scholar. if I were single, I would probably do the same. my kid was tired of watching me play the game. my fiancé was tired of me playing the game. I was tired of me playing the game. 2 codes and I was done. both of my copies are now sitting at gamestop and bestbuy.
sounds like my life.. i kept the crap game though... i sold both my codes for 400 a piece.. paid for my ps4 with the 1st one, paid for 80,000 vc on both players to start.. Didnt really care for the handling of the contest... I like to see what im spending 200 on.. regardless if im gonna sell it or keep it.. at least a leaked picture, something to keep a brotha warm during the lonely stretch between games 40-70... then icing on the cake i wont get it until spring.. If they keep giving codes out i might re-visit a 3rd time.

Last edited:
I would do a 3rd code if I had definite info on how many codes were left or when if its just a hard deadline.
Since I know neither, im content with my 2. sold 1 for $300 to someone I deal with frequently. ordered the other one myself.

Finally got an xbox one. I'm not even starting yet lol. I play for the pelicans. Think it's too late for me to secure a pair?

edit

so reading some of the tweets I guess servers are back up but some peoples my career got deleted or corrupted, man if I lose over 30 dollars in VC I am gonna be really bitter

I want to get this code for these Lebrons but 2K is making it frustrating and hard to even PLAY the game

Last edited:

As long as it results in some profit, my fiancee is ok with it haha. But at this point its more of a game to see if I can do it again then an actual game, that part sucks.

I decided to try the servers this AM....I fired up the game and it made me create MyPlayer as if it was my first time playing the game. I went into my saved MyPlayer file and it started the game as Bo Griffith...with my current VC's earned and progress about 30 games in....so I exited out of my game...went into features and changed my player as he was...re-named him and all that good stuff and started playing some more. I think the servers are fixed somewhat.

So if when I started the game and it caused me to create a new myplayer, but my actual save was still there, I'm still good to go right? These 2k servers got me all worried.

Just realized i dont have a 2k account. how do i go about getting one? i just want to be sure im doing this right, i never played myplayer in all my years of playing 2k. im new to this

Waiting for Nikestore to tweet me back, I asked about when they were going to charge my card for preordering the shoe. I want to know for sure when they will take the money out 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom