The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xbox service just got up last night for my little brother around 8 last night . He just stop playing like a couple of hours ago. Half way through but his player rating sucks. Sony and Microsoft need to get with it. They knew years ago when they were creating these that millions of people would be playing at the same time. Tired of the network being down.

nike has been giving people alotta free shoes this year it seems

well a lot is a strong word but people got free nike id bron 11s due to extended waits

won't get my hopes up but it could be possible

finally got on last night but there were still issues like I was upgrading my ratings and when I clicked on what I wanted it went to save and it said unable to connect to 2k servers a bunch of times had to restart it, when I just played the games it was fine for the most part

very very frustrating.......

I'm 20 games in 84 rating if I can get on tonight and tomorrow I am just going in on this I want this damn code by Thurdsay or Friday

finally got on last night but there were still issues like I was upgrading my ratings and when I clicked on what I wanted it went to save and it said unable to connect to 2k servers a bunch of times had to restart it, when I just played the games it was fine for the most part

very very frustrating.......

I'm 20 games in 84 rating if I can get on tonight and tomorrow I am just going in on this I want this damn code by Thurdsay or Friday
Mine did the exact same thing for a few hours the other night. Finally got it working and I played something like 15 hours straight or something crazy like that to finish just in case they are closing off orders on the 1st like some have speculated (zero source on that though).

Went from like game 20 to 77 in one sitting. Worst videogame experience ever.

Mine did the exact same thing for a few hours the other night. Finally got it working and I played something like 15 hours straight or something crazy like that to finish just in case they are closing off orders on the 1st like some have speculated (zero source on that though).

Went from like game 20 to 77 in one sitting. Worst videogame experience ever.
i'm afraid to even mess with upgrading my guy and I got 19,000 in VC to use so I am just playing the games

I am worried they are going to end the code soon and I am only 20 games in really I could be 50-60 in if I had the ability to play saturday and sunday, really bitter about that bro

Man it is anyone's guess when it is going to be over. Honestly I would have thought it had done been completed but that just shows you how much time and how many of the right resources you gotta have to knock this thing out.

For people in this thread it seems like child play now but for the regular Joe they have no clue.

true, i'm just going to be bitter if I miss out on this code because in those two days the server was done I really could have closed the gap on getting the code

I feel your pain. I was one of the few that had a glitch and didn't even get a code the first go around. I guess the server is a console issue but wtf is 2k doing making it mandatory to save online like that...pointless

Has there ever been any other type of ps or xbox shoe that was sponsored by a sports game? Trying to get an idea of what the shoes might look like

Has there ever been any other type of ps or xbox shoe that was sponsored by a sports game? Trying to get an idea of what the shoes might look like
only made 2014 you would think they would show the color it better come with some cool stuff ya know

IMO the shoe is either going to be really dope or really plain and lame

I really think this is going to be a hit or miss, hopefully a hit

when do yall think theyll show themn? that would be wild to not show a pic and just have em show up at ur house

On my way for my 3rd code now and I've just about had it with 2k14.

I'm a 6'2" PG and was the starting SG for the Blazers for at least 10 games. Next thing I know I'm the starting center in place of Robin Lopez.

Is anybody else stuck on the screen where it says "Validating MyPlayer with 2k sports server..."? I literally got 59 games in, took a break, and now I cant finish it. This is definitely the worst gaming experience..

Is anybody else stuck on the screen where it says "Validating MyPlayer with 2k sports server..."? I literally got 59 games in, took a break, and now I cant finish it. This is definitely the worst gaming experience..

mine just did that and I restarted the game and now it's working fine

Its prolly taking time coz not ebdy could afford to spend the money on either system... and also it's very time consuming... wifey ain't happy m spending more time infront of the tv than her lol...
Hopefully I cn finish it up within the next couple of hours....

Its prolly taking time coz not ebdy could afford to spend the money on either system... and also it's very time consuming... wifey ain't happy m spending more time infront of the tv than her lol...
Hopefully I cn finish it up within the next couple of hours....
:lol: I doubt it. Tons of systems sold. A lot of people have gotten multiples. I'm sure people have also made it a job to get codes since they are so profitable.

My wife told me that if I am going after a second code I have to sell a pair and use whatever profit to buy her some Bel air 5 or south Beach's. Honestly just went after 2 codes so I can possibly have a pair for free after resell, if not I'll survive

Welp, second my player was corrupted. Good news is I was only in game 5 and didn't buy any VC. I'm done, I just can't look at this game anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom