The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, to understand correctly, these are made to order. In other words, the reason we never see any sizes sold out is because they will make 2014 of them total, which could be 1k size 9s, and like 20 size 11.5for instance. And the 2 greyed out sizes were never available because they won't make those sizes.

So, my guess is that we will never see a SOLD OUT of sizes until the last 2014 is ordered. Then they will all say sold out.

So, to understand correctly, these are made to order. In other words, the reason we never see any sizes sold out is because they will make 2014 of them total, which could be 1k size 9s, and like 20 size 11.5for instance. And the 2 greyed out sizes were never available because they won't make those sizes.

So, my guess is that we will never see a SOLD OUT of sizes until the last 2014 is ordered. Then they will all say sold out.

I finally got my code.. I was in here lurking since I got my Xbox One, and was unsure if I would have time to get it done, (thinking the shoes would be well gone by now) Just got back tonight from a road trip for work, and my first game playing I got the sprite or sprint deal choice, so I knew I was close..

Btw, It took me until my 2nd season to get the code.. I was averaging about 34 ppg, 4 ast, 5 rebs, playing between 6 and 12 min qtrs. would play about 10 games on 6 mins, then a game on 12 min qtrs to get my stats up, and I could never break into the starting line up.. Oh well.. worth the trouble.. Now time to move to COD.. GL for those still trying to get a code.

Got my code in game 79. Im so tired. 28 hours straight. Only stopped to cop The Foams and Labs and to Eat.  Thank goodness for vita remote play

Last edited:
I wish we could get a running tally of how many codes are acquired from NT members. Would be interesting to see what percentage we really have of the 2014 pair

I wish we could get a running tally of how many codes are acquired from NT members. Would be interesting to see what percentage we really have of the 2014 pair
that would be cool but man u know some people would lie

Trying to get a second and I'm pretty upset this game seems to play worse. My guy is constantly losing the ball, thru game 70 and I'm not a starter still, the damn coach be knocking down my minutes after a 45 point outing, I never had this trouble my first time aroubd

Since I got the code last night, I ordered the shoes right after, got the Email from nike for the order confirmation, but didnt notice until later that my name on my CC was wrong (had a typo in my name) had no Idea how that happened. So I called this morning, and Nike's fulfillment dept corrected it.. I was starting to sweat, but all good now.. GL to those still chasing.

Okay so is anybody able to get the code without being a 90 overall player rating? I bought 35,000 VC but 2k14 won't give it to me & customer service is trash so I have to earn all of my VC aside from the occasional locker code... I'm at an 83 and have my Nike deal.. Any suggestions? scoring 33ppg 4rb 4ast. 

For those that got more than one code,

You need to make a new user account on PS4 and a new 2K account right? I'm assuming you can't just start a new My Career on a 2K account that has already gotten a code?

Okay so is anybody able to get the code without being a 90 overall player rating? I bought 35,000 VC but 2k14 won't give it to me & customer service is trash so I have to earn all of my VC aside from the occasional locker code... I'm at an 83 and have my Nike deal.. Any suggestions? scoring 33ppg 4rb 4ast. 

Need to be a 90. I was a 88 and paid for vc to get to a 90. Got my shoe deal the very next game.

For those that got more than one code,

You need to make a new user account on PS4 and a new 2K account right? I'm assuming you can't just start a new My Career on a 2K account that has already gotten a code?

New 2k account so yes new psn id

As another poster stated, 90 overall is a requirement for the code. For suggestions of getting the most VC, make sure to get a good teammate grade, minimize mistakes, and complete dynamic goals and challenges. The VC and 2k are a joke.

For those that have ordered 2 pairs, did you use  a different credit card and shipping name/address? Trying to figure out a way to order 2 pairs without getting one or both cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom