The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW this took a lot longer than I thought. Finally got my code after 79 games and buy 15k VC. Thanks everyone that posted useful information. Still debating if I should go for code 2 especially since its kind of late.

I got to game 64, saved my player during the middle of a game and now everytime I click my career it goes to loading screen then crashes back to dashboard...any suggestions? Called 2k when this first started and sent email screen shots but they haven't gotten back to me yet, everytime I call I get "oh just a couple more days we'll get someone on this". Horrible, spent $40 on VC and was so close to unlocking the shoes.

nthat.gif
  "Now That's what I'm tallking about BABY" #GAME 76
Discount codes dont work for these. They will call you tomorrow to remove it.

What do you mean by code won't be refunded, like they will get rid of my code and charge me, rather than replacing my code

yes...drew drew bear :rofl:  

LMAO!! :lol: :lol:

Hey man. It's a nick name that my girl calls me lmao.

And that's crazy that 2014 pairs lasted this long. But then again it is a lot of work. 60 Hours and like 70K VC to get everything.

What do you mean by code won't be refunded, like they will get rid of my code and charge me, rather than replacing my code
i just said thats the worst that can happen. i dont know what they are gonna do.

I think they would just void the discount codes on that order and send you an updated invoice with a total without those codes or something.

My player rating is 88 yet And got the endorsement from champs for rising stars I'm approaching 60 games and after the first lowsy ~15 games have been scoring ~22ppg. Problem is I'm still only getting 8 minutes a game despite getting called in to coaches office being told Ibe upped my game and will be getting more minutes. Got challenged by his airiness last game and couldn't get 30 because I literally just do not get hardly any play time... Any suggestions

Last edited:
i've been buying VC throughout the week and updating my guy right in the middle of my career so idk why some can and cannot, weird

i've been buying VC throughout the week and updating my guy right in the middle of my career so idk why some can and cannot, weird

had something to do with the timing of the created player. someone actually explained it a while ago but I cant remember when or who.

M so irritated right now... My player is at 84 I.started season 2... I need.to find a.way.to get.my player to 90 The.hard.way since.I.cannot used the.purchased vc nor can I used the.one earned daily through the app.

I ll proly lower the level to rookie...(x 0.5 though) Put Max time and try.to.score more.than 75 points more.than 10 assist rebounds n blocks.....
M an average A... would suck if.they sellout like that.after.all the.time I invested in it....

My player rating is 88 yet And got the endorsement from champs for rising stars I'm approaching 60 games and after the first lowsy ~15 games have been scoring ~22ppg. Problem is I'm still only getting 8 minutes a game despite getting called in to coaches office being told Ibe upped my game and will be getting more minutes. Got challenged by his airiness last game and couldn't get 30 because I literally just do not get hardly any play time... Any suggestions
If i were you I would just to be safe I would atleast try and drop 40 the next 20 or so games..by then you should b starteing..droppin major points like that is the quickest way to start and make sure your team chemistry is up..you should become a starter its worked for everyone else. If not i would say there might be some type of glitch up..i mean unless your playin behind someone who is allstar caliber??..durant or k.love??

Yes u can play on rookie but it Will only be ( X 0.5) difficulty level...
So you won't earn as many vcs as if.you would ve playing hall of fame level...

can I play on rookie? I always play on hall of fame but I really want to get this over with
I believe you can.  But you its better for you to play on pro if anything. The more vc you get per game the better chance for you to upgrade your player.   Rookie would make it harder to earn vc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom