The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked to a Nike Chat rep and he said there is no limit per person or per household. I can put up my chat receipt if everyone would like. I told him that I was my wife and we had ordered shoes on different accounts, different nike accounts, with different forms of payment, but sent to the same address and he said that it would be fine.

More proof that info from Nike is inconsistent right now.

More proof that info from Nike is inconsistent right now.
That is very true. I want to believe what the rep told me though, even though I have a large bias towards my side. Like I have mentioned, nothing I have read states that it is one per person/household just that you have to complete it on differing accounts. So to cancel orders for something that is not explicitly stated seems like a stretch.

Why would this thing last til oct? Where did it state that? Im trippin
laugh.gif
Edited for misinformation. Does say til October.

Last edited:
Where did you see that it was lasting until Oct?

If the shoes release March.. I doubt the contest should go THAT long. Especially since they were advertising that there would only be 2014 pairs made.
at the bottom of the email it says oct 2014

Well that is all it took for me. Sorry for that misinformation. However, still do not see a one per household requirement. Only one code to a pair like in the box above.

The date of October just tells me that they want all of the pairs to sell out and this gives them adequate time for people to get consoles and games in their hands to buy the shoes.

For something like this, I'd just keep it simple and do separate accounts and credit cards.
I always send stuff with my fiances name when I double up off nike

1 per household
Not disagreeing with you but where did you hear/see it? I will change my stance just like I did with the October date if you can prove something but if you are just assuming I am going to believe my chat receipt with Daniel from Nike Chat who told me that I am fine.

For something like this, I'd just keep it simple and do separate accounts and credit cards.
Did you ship both of yours to the same address or different ones? I did like you and used separate NDC accounts and payment methods. If this was some release like an ASG or similar I wouldn't care. But 2 out of 2014 pair is pretty concerning to me.

It says until Oct 1st OR WHILE SUPPLIE LAST...
Nike prolly couldn't cancel the order since it never said one per household.... But what do i know... Lol

Bad agent makes it take longer, signing with jb will cause you to not get it at least for a long time

Signing with the other agent means you sign with Adidas...Signing with JB means you're not signing with Nike. These two methods mean you will not get the code.

Yeah. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. theyll run out before then. I give it a few more days or maybe weeks

Yeah. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. theyll run out before then. I give it a few more days or maybe weeks
that's why I am cracking out right now, i'm around game 40 at 6 min quarters my dude is a 90 i'm just about to become a starter i'm almost there i've been talking to the GM and coach about starting i'm not just demanding it I keep saying all the right things like i'll work hard put me in when you think I am ready etc

I think I may bump the quarters down to 5 mins, I wanna get this code ASAP

that's why I am cracking out right now, i'm around game 40 at 6 min quarters my dude is a 90 i'm just about to become a starter i'm almost there i've been talking to the GM and coach about starting i'm not just demanding it I keep saying all the right things like i'll work hard put me in when you think I am ready etc

6 is shortest. And youll be a starter soon

But i know how you feel. Played like 13 hrs to finish up last night :x

6 minutes are the minimum I believe...

Read the thread and you can find various ways of going quicker, i.e fouling out.  It is up to you whether you use them or not. It could work for or against you.

Did you ship both of yours to the same address or different ones? I did like you and used separate NDC accounts and payment methods. If this was some release like an ASG or similar I wouldn't care. But 2 out of 2014 pair is pretty concerning to me.

I kept it simple and sold my second code.

6 minutes are the minimum I believe...

Read the thread and you can find various ways of going quicker, i.e fouling out.  It is up to you whether you use them or not. It could work for or against you.
I've been skimming the thread looking for tips I got it at 6 minutes game speed up all the way so I won't mess with the minutes then thanks
6 is shortest. And youll be a starter soon

But i know how you feel. Played like 13 hrs to finish up last night
sick.gif
bro this is so time consuming, I gotta ask you guys, if you get the code and you want to sell it, what's a fair price for both sides? I kinda wanna sell my first one and go in for a second to keep a pair for myself, i've seen some ebay auctions end really high but you never know if that winner actually paid

if you sell your code on ebay whats the best way to give that person the code? like just email it to them? sorry if this frowned upon someone can PM if they sold their code how they went about it I just want to know the best way possible of doing this legit

Last edited:
Are they gonna cancel both or just the second one?
Only thing she told me was, since I changed my 2nd order to a different card, it should be fine. The Nike website says limit 1 pair per code. Doesn't say anything about 1 per household or whatever I was told. So she said nobody will know if its canceled until shipment time comes around. And she said everything looked fine on both of my orders. But I am just going to work on a 3rd code and use different card/address this time just to be safe.

I've been skimming the thread looking for tips I got it at 6 minutes game speed up all the way so I won't mess with the minutes then thanks

bro this is so time consuming, I gotta ask you guys, if you get the code and you want to sell it, what's a fair price for both sides? I kinda wanna sell my first one and go in for a second to keep a pair for myself, i've seen some ebay auctions end really high but you never know if that winner actually paid

if you sell your code on ebay whats the best way to give that person the code? like just email it to them? sorry if this frowned upon someone can PM if they sold their code how they went about it I just want to know the best way possible of doing this legit
I kept both of my codes in my size. If I like them hopefully I can sell the second pair with enough profit to pay for my pair to rock. I fully believe these shoes are going to be something very different than just an ID that can be done. Look at the ASG, BHM, Grafitti, etc...These shoes have a TON of unique properties that can be added to them.

How bad would you kick yourself in the *** if you sold these codes for a couple hundred only to have them be the "Ring Nights" from this year, or something equally as valuable?

I kept both of my codes in my size. If I like them hopefully I can sell the second pair with enough profit to pay for my pair to rock. I fully believe these shoes are going to be something very different than just an ID that can be done. Look at the ASG, BHM, Grafitti, etc...These shoes have a TON of unique properties that can be added to them.

How bad would you kick yourself in the *** if you sold these codes for a couple hundred only to have them be the "Ring Nights" from this year, or something equally as valuable?

I know I hope they are something DOPE too but I have this feeling they are gonna be lame. For some reason I think they will be those multi color pink looking pair lebron had on a few months back. Deep down I want a SB colorway that would be dope

I know I hope they are something DOPE too but I have this feeling they are gonna be lame. For some reason I think they will be those multi color pink looking pair lebron had on a few months back. Deep down I want a SB colorway that would be dope
I want a What the colorway .. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom