The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda am sketch about really nike only makin 2014 pairs, hope my order dont get cancelled used a 20% off and WINTER2DAY promo lol, gotta save the $$

I feel like I'm never gonna get the code... I created my player when the servers were down so I can't use VC i bought to upgrade player attributes.. will i still be able to get the shoes even if i do reach 90? Im at 88 over all rating in the 2nd season.. got the nike deal a while ago
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated btw!! 

I kinda am sketch about really nike only makin 2014 pairs, hope my order dont get cancelled used a 20% off and WINTER2DAY promo lol, gotta save the $$
I am myself. I know they usually give some out for promo to celebs and stuff, lebron family and friends, etc. Will those be taken out of the 2014 so called pairs? Also, I have been told that nike makes a least 3000 pairs of any shoe that's not a PE, so are 986 pairs being unaccounted for? Are those remaining pairs for promo? Lots of questions...

I am myself. I know they usually give some out for promo to celebs and stuff, lebron family and friends, etc. Will those be taken out of the 2014 so called pairs? Also, I have been told that nike makes a least 3000 pairs of any shoe that's not a PE, so are 986 pairs being unaccounted for? Are those remaining pairs for promo? Lots of questions...
Let's just imagine Nike does like you say and makes 3000 pairs. 986 gets sent out to family, friends, Nike staff/athletes, etc. 2014 pair to customers. Does 3000 pair in existence really make them less desirable than 2014? I dont ever see these getting a release to anyone else other than the code bearers UNLESS this is an early release for a shoe.

Then we would get the 2014 pair with a special branding while the masses gets the GR. However, I don't see that happening either.

Let's just imagine Nike does like you say and makes 3000 pairs. 986 gets sent out to family, friends, Nike staff/athletes, etc. 2014 pair to customers. Does 3000 pair in existence really make them less desirable than 2014? I dont ever see these getting a release to anyone else other than the code bearers UNLESS this is an early release for a shoe.

Then we would get the 2014 pair with a special branding while the masses gets the GR. However, I don't see that happening either.

Yeah. When it comes to stuff like this Nike is usually pretty good with what they "promise"
Might be 2014 pairs. Or it might be anywhere between 3-8000 pairs. Which is still REALLY exclusive.

And I doubt this would just be early access to a GR or something like that. Lol.

PS. Does my ship date of May indicate anything?

Last edited:
After playing from game 44 to 80 today I finally have the code.. 2K will not be seeing my Xbox anytime soon lol don't know how you guys are going for more than one code.

Some info for those with some questions on how to get there:

-Go for a good teammate rating and all around game. You don't need to score 40 a night I averaged 17 ppg 6 ast 4 reb.
- Sprite deal came about 5 games before my Nike deal.. Nike came around 70.
- After the Nike deal I shot to my average and then fouled out but making sure you have at least a B rating
- Bought VC at first which I think helps speed along the starting process but could prolong it in the end because of the minutes. If I had to do it again (I never would) I might wait a little longer

Hope some of this helps you guys still trying for the code.

it's really just team rating and your player rating

if those 2 are up the rest is just a matter of getting to 65 games and up

I'm at an 88 overall and about to start the playoffs with no code yet, but I'm hoping it'll come soon. Perhaps I just haven't used my VC in absolutely productive ways...

Anybody got their code on season 2? My player is.now.at 87.... M on season.2 only playing key games..... I hope m not wasting my time..

I feel like I'm never gonna get the code... I created my player when the servers were down so I can't use VC i bought to upgrade player attributes.. will i still be able to get the shoes even if i do reach 90? Im at 88 over all rating in the 2nd season.. got the nike deal a while ago

I think you need to restart

I'm at an 88 overall and about to start the playoffs with no code yet, but I'm hoping it'll come soon. Perhaps I just haven't used my VC in absolutely productive ways...
Max out consistency, offense awareness, and defensive awareness if you have not done so. For whatever reason, more weight is put towards those attributes than offensive abilities 

Yeah. When it comes to stuff like this Nike is usually pretty good with what they "promise"
Might be 2014 pairs. Or it might be anywhere between 3-8000 pairs. Which is still REALLY exclusive.

And I doubt this would just be early access to a GR or something like that. Lol.

PS. Does my ship date of May indicate anything?
I'm not sure if this is correct but I spoke to a rep in Nike chat and according to her all orders of these shoes will ship in May. WTL 11 maybe?

LeBron James’ shoes leave skid marks on court

Found 14 hours ago on Larry Brown Sports:
PLAYERS: LeBron James
TEAMS: Miami Heat, Golden State Warriors
Via Larry Brown Sports:

lebron-james-skid-marks-shoes.jpg

Remember how we told you that LeBron James had issues with his new “LeBron 11″ shoes from Nike? Yeah, well you can see why.
LeBron slipped as he went to change directions during the third quarter of the Miami Heat-Golden State Warriors game on Thursday, and his shoes left behind black skid marks on the court.
His shoes clearly failed him:
The Heat crew tried to scrub the court, but their efforts didn’t work:

You may recall that LeBron had problems with his own shoes last month when they were first released. He wasn’t wearing them because of his issues with them, but Nike got to work on “redefining” them.

That's a nice post and all, but it doesn't exactly belong on this thread lol

lmaooo my bad man, i saw lebron xi and made the mistake of thinking there was just one thread. thought this was the official joint for the kicks. my apologies.

I placed an order and it is taking Nike forever to send out that order confirmation.
I don't know why...

My guy is at 81 overall, I have shooting all the way up, dribbling, dunking.  Not much defense tho.  I saw someone suggested to raise the offensive and defensive awareness to increase my players rating faster.  Any other tips?  What else is weighted highly?  I score about 30 a game with 1 assist and 1 rebound a game lol.  Just trying to speed up this process, I have to check what game I am in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom