The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, if you have the time to knock it out in say 4ish days I would start it up. I am fine with my 2 and expect SOMETHING to be done about the 3rd that I should rightly have gotten.

Anybody have an issue with buying VC on xbox one, but it not showing up in mycareer? maybe i'm missing something but I cant seem to figure it out

Just ordered my pair, and it looks like there might actually be another size that's unavailable now besides for the ones that were never being made...

Also had the May 5th, 2014 estimated delivery, by the way.

Does it matter what my avg player rating is? should it stay above a-? Cause for this 4th time im just skipping all the games by fouling out in the 2nd quarter...

Starting to get a little worried, Got the Nike deal, Overall is 84, maxed out consistency, offensive and defensive awareness. Do I just boost all the low stats now?

O snap, now that we have proof that these are starting to sell out of sizes, I would not be surprised to see a lot more sizes being sold out due to everyone rushing to get a pair. If you guys are close to getting a code, my advise is to finish quickly

I heard the codes are all sold out am I wrong?? People on twitter were saying it is all done? good thing I got my code aha

Im pretty certain that they are still giving out codes, only size 10 is sold out at this point.

But it is in the opening post.... The only stuff that matters, that is.

Yeah, I have read through the whole thread for the most part. May have forgot a few things here or there but am trying to help out for a couple of reasons.

A- I have done this bs 3 times and I guess I can speak on things from personal knowledge
B- I generally do not like misinformation
C- I want most of these cats to finish and eat these codes up in hopes that pictures will release or an early shipment will come

But my comment wasn't made towards you. It's obvious it was towards dude that said the important stuff should be on page 1

Think I might have bought the last 10, I ordered it today at 3

thinking about going for a 2nd but its so time consuming

sorry to post again, but does the avg player rating matter in the end? mines is A right now but is it bad if it goes below A?

If your player isnt at 90 yet... Try boosting everything else that's low that your,player may need.
I.e blocks steals lay up strength consistency....

Bet all sizes will be sold by Wednesday , I'd be shock if it isn't by then because people that already have codes that they still haven't sold yet will jump the broom and just buy out of fear that they won't come up on any profit by the time it sells out on NDC. Glad I secured and bought my 2 sizes.

View media item 727283
Best believe my email back to them just now was completely nasty. This is some bull.

I wonder if I'm only one who got a reply back so far about this issue. I provided plenty of proof to 2k.

I wonder if this is there excuse because they really have no clue what happend that night, I wasn't the only one this happend to so I know it can't be a problem on my end

But my comment wasn't made towards you. It's obvious it was towards dude that said the important stuff should be on page 1
Oh sorry, wasnt meant as anything. Sorry if it came out wrong, I was just stating why I was overly posting in this thread. Obviously you were talking to him.

Best believe my email back to them just now was completely nasty. This is some bull.

I wonder if I'm only one who got a reply back so far about this issue. I provided plenty of proof to 2k.

I wonder if this is there excuse because they really have no clue what happend that night, I wasn't the only one this happend to so I know it can't be a problem on my end
Dude that is bunk. I was right there with you with the glitch. It is obvious from this thread that people were glitching that night as well. BS for sure. I can be happy with my 2 pair but I put in the work, effort, and vc money for 3.

Debating on using my second code or selling it... I want to use it, but without even knowing what they look like buying two pairs is scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom